The App you all have been waiting for!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky
1) What is your RuneScape name?:

My Runescape name is 2 far 2 kill (The name will be changed very soon to something more gay)

2) Can you please show a picture of your current RS stats (please make sure your RSN is visible)?:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3491/20110925221323.png

3) Do you currently have membership (if not, do you plan on getting it any time soon?):

Membership i believe will be done soon..I will be getting it back within a month or so.

4) Do you have access to our IRC channel (it is #Clan-CP)?:

Yes, i have your IRC channel and i am currently using it =P..you should all know this#

5 Do you have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded (you will given our TS3 information once your application is posted)?:

Yes i have Teamspeak 3. And i believe i already have your TS information anyways, (im number one spy btw)

6) Can you please show us a picture of what you wear wear and bring in your inventory to a mandatory F2P and P2P PK trip (if you aren't P2P, just skip that part)?:

*For Now*
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/631/20110925230931.png

7) Can you please show us a picture of at least 15 F2P/P2P (if you aren't P2P, just skip that part) return sets?:

FTP (For now):
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9131/20110925222018.png

8) Do you have any RS clanning experience (if yes, please state your history)?:

Yes i have much clanning experience in both Pure clans and Main clans. And in both FTP and P2P.

---Pure----
1. Dragons Temple- Was leader/founder, clan later closed due to someone hacking and other shit.
2.Bloody Brains- Clan closed, wasn't really that good anyways to be honest.
3. Corrupt pures- 2008-2010 went inactive due to my pure account getting 45 def due to someone who will not be mentioned. Got up to the rank "Gaylord" and then i guess i just disappeared .

---MAIN ACCOUNT---
1. Tunescape- Clan was crap, used iron and bronze for a main clan who pked..Left because i did NOT like the clan at all.

2.Overdrive Clan- Was a fun as hell clan, became warlord and then later closed due to a lot of the officials going inactive

3. Rune Raiders- By FAR the best clan i have ever been in..such a great community, awesome officials and great leaders.
Got all the way up to Warlord, had a great run pulling constant 250+Opts and dropping vr like flies and TT and Coll..Clan later died because officials went inactive and everyone grew up

4. Eternal Honour- Was in EH after RR died with Honey Garlic from CP..The clan was actually fun, great community. Got up to elite member, lead a few fights, then out of no where Islamia decided to close the clan..Was a horrible choice to close the clan. Was going so well.

5.Corruption- Joined Corruption due to a few friends being in this clan. Slept with two of its members, one being a official (Facepaw) and one who later quit RS, also used to be in CP, Icey Fox...Rest of Corr officials got all anal about stuff, was later kicked for no reason but the reason they gave was because i was a RSD spy.

6. RSD- Joined RSD and had great times here...wrecked shit up with Honey Garlic. Later was kicked for wanting to create RR again

7.Rune Raiders- Warlord at the moment, still in it and kicking ass (somewhat).

9) If you answered yes to the above question, please answer the following questions and define the terms..
DD/Death Dot: Everyone stand on one person *Or in this case everyone stand on me so i can fap*
Fall In/C In: Everyone follow the current leader of the pk or war. *Or in this case everyone can go in me ;D LOL*
Off: Get the Fuck off the current person being called or named. *Or in this case everyone get off me cause it hurts ;) *
Pile: Everyone jumps on a certain person that is called. *or everyone on me again*
C "Name": Spamming your Clan initial, then the name of the current person being piled *C-unt*
Spread: Everyone Spread out and don't clump on *Spread dem Cheeks Husky*
Clump: Everyone Clump together and don't stand out... *...No...*
Tank: Eating all your food before being killed *Something most of you aren't*
Hug: Try to go around a object like a tree or something avoid being piled *Ill Hug almost anyone here except a few people*
Drag: Drag the clan thats attacking you across the map *Most of you can't do this*
Push: Push into the clan and clump into them to take out as muh of possible *PUSH IT IN DEEPER ANDREW*
Return: Come back to the fight
We are fighting a clan 1v1 and they all run into single zone, what do you do?: Find the nearest fall in leader and follow him AWAY from single
We walk past some random people in the wild during a mandatory PK trip, what do you do?: Wait until the official calls a name
One clan member gets attacked by another clan member during a mandatory PK trip, what do you do?: Stay on the leader and let the officials handle it

10) Our weekend PK trips generally begin at 4 PM EST, is this going to be a problem?:

This will not be a problem for me most of the time.

11) Our mandatory PK trips last for hours, we require if you are online you must be at our PK trip and return until you are told not to, do you understand?:

Understand this. I was CP before, i know what goes on.

12) How did you find out about CP (if it was a person, please be specific in telling us their name and how long you have known them)?:

Was in CP long before, so i guess PC ages ago?

13) Should we be aware of any problems or grudges you currently have against any current CP members?:

No, So long as everyone understands im gay and Andrew is currently mine now.

14) We require you to attend at least one weekday event and one weekend event before being accepted. You are in charge of helping us keep track of what events you have been to. Can you please post a screen shot on your application once you have attended either a weekend or weekday event?:

I will Do so ASAP!

15) CP is not only a event based clan, we require you to be community friendly. By that we mean you must not only be active on RS, but stay active on the website, IRC, and TS. Is this fine?:

Understand this..Been posting nudes of me for a while on CP forums and hitting on Andrew.

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
FUCK YES FUCK FUCK YES

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
Welcome back Husky.. We missed u and the plateau boner!

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Husky you should be glad to know we have a 3 round plateu prep vs ir tuesday l0ll0l0l

Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Sell like 10 returns on your main and buy 50 on your pure. Please get P2P asap and get 20+ returns in p2p server as well.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Don't forget range on trips noob.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic