Am I Healthy?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

S0ulja Pk

S0ulja Pk
    • RSN:S0ulja Pk
    • IRC:[CP]S0ulja_Pk
I'm currently 16. Going to be a Junior at start of next school year. I weight 108 lbs at 5'6. Is that a healthy weight for me l0l.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
That's pretty small if you ask me. I think if you were like 115-120 that'd be healthier but I don't know shit.. Just seems a little small to me. Pop would know I bet.

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
I was like 108 in 8th grade
l0l

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

You should really consider bulking a bit and start weight lifting. In your case since you are already too skinny you might want to try a dirty bulk instead of a clean bulk. Be sure to eat 500+ calories over your maintenance calories for the day. Now by doing so don't forget cardio! Cardio keeps your body healthy it adds years to your life and prevents heart disease the leading cause of deaths in human.

Now many people say that you shouldn't do cardio while bulking because it will just cause catobolic muscle loss which means that while running your body will use up carbs and proteins and dip into your muscle fibers and break up muscle mass as energy. But keep in mind You SHOULD do cardio during bulking, but not excess in attempts to lose fat. It's not practical and it wouldn't make any sense that you could lose energy while taking in excess energy, it's all physics. The law of conservation of energy... energy cannot be created or destroyed.
Just remember if you want to stay healthy while also looking good with new added muscle mass you will have to eat a great amount of food for awhile. Keep doing so until you reached 140 Ibs. At that point you can either start a clean bulk if you still want muscle mass without gaining any more fat or you can just maintain your calories and even bring down your body fat %. If you have any questions just feel free to pm me soulja.

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
lift +eat
Posted Image

S0ulja Pk

S0ulja Pk
    • RSN:S0ulja Pk
    • IRC:[CP]S0ulja_Pk

View PostPop, on 25 June 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

lift +eat

View Post8loodyarcher, on 25 June 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

You should really consider bulking a bit and start weight lifting. In your case since you are already too skinny you might want to try a dirty bulk instead of a clean bulk. Be sure to eat 500+ calories over your maintenance calories for the day. Now by doing so don't forget cardio! Cardio keeps your body healthy it adds years to your life and prevents heart disease the leading cause of deaths in human.

Now many people say that you shouldn't do cardio while bulking because it will just cause catobolic muscle loss which means that while running your body will use up carbs and proteins and dip into your muscle fibers and break up muscle mass as energy. But keep in mind You SHOULD do cardio during bulking, but not excess in attempts to lose fat. It's not practical and it wouldn't make any sense that you could lose energy while taking in excess energy, it's all physics. The law of conservation of energy... energy cannot be created or destroyed.
Just remember if you want to stay healthy while also looking good with new added muscle mass you will have to eat a great amount of food for awhile. Keep doing so until you reached 140 Ibs. At that point you can either start a clean bulk if you still want muscle mass without gaining any more fat or you can just maintain your calories and even bring down your body fat %. If you have any questions just feel free to pm me soulja.

I do eat a lot =[. I eat over 3k calories a day l0l. And i somewhat workout, just enough to have some muscle mass-ish.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
gain a lil more pounds m8

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$K1ss

K1ss
    • IRC:[CP]Ron|k1ss
ye keep it up
Posted Image

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/819580/81087675.gif

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6706/puresownwa2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users