July 2012 Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

Promos WOOOO! It feels like the Summer has just started and we have already grown so much. Our Core member base is vividly increasing day by day, and we aren't stopping until we reach the top.

Each and every Saturday we have been stomping on any clan within our pull range, and on those 'pesky' Sundays, we've been doing great with the numbers we have. But to be honest, "great" isn't good enough for CP anymore, so please, if you do not have P2P and you are able to attend Sunday trips, please take the time to buy P2P throughout the week to help CP grow as a whole in the P2P Scene.

Let's finish this Summer strong.

Onto the Promos!

--

To Advanced Member

Panic - You recently came back from a long inactive period, but it's great to see you back. I know you have other irl priorities but I admire that you still take the time to come help us out whenever we need you. Hoping to see you get a lot more active throughout this summer to help CP overall. <3

Strpk - Brandon, you're definitely one of the top P2P Warrers in CP at the moment, and it's great to see you become more apart of our community, day by day. I know you had this rank earlier, but it was revoked when you went away for that small period of time. Glad to have you back 100% and keep at it, big guy. The future looks bright.

Yaz -  Since the day you've joined CP, you have always stood out to me. Whether it's a good or bad thing, I do not know, but what I do know is, you've always put your heart into anything you do here in CP. Keep working hard, and I'm sure you'll continue to love being here. Congratz.

Always Al0ne - Even though you've been pretty quiet here in CP, I know who you truly are. You're a great F2P Warrer and I'm sure others know it. I would enjoy to see you become apart of our community a little more by chilling with us in IRC and Teamspeak a lot more often though, as I see you have a lot of potential. Keep it up bro and congratulations.

Abyssal - ABEEBEE! It's great to see you here in Corrupt Pures again brotha. Even though I'm your Prodigy, I will always be better than you <3. You are such a chill person and I would love to see you put all of that work you put into your former clan, here into CP. I know you have potential for bigger things, so please continue to show us everything you've got. :)

To Elite Member

Jm Returnz - The only Elite Promo this month. Jm, you are such a great guy and I hope you continue to love it here in CP. I feel like you've slowly slipped away a little recently, but I have a feeling that wasn't intentional. Keep doing what you're doing and everything will turn out great. I would also love to see you start coming to our Mini's a lot more often. You have the potential! Keep it up.

To Hero

Massing - Marcus, the F2P Warring legend. You've stepped it up recently and I have noticed you really know what you're doing when it comes to leading our F2P Mini's. The only thing stopping you from doing bigger things right now is the time you spend in your LPC, but that can be easily worked out. I hope you continue to stay active in our community, aswell as taking a big step and calling at some of our events soon. Congratulations!

Sf ii - Sf, at every event you come to, I can tell you love being apart of CP. Even though most people look down on you because of your lower Combat level, I know you still are one of the top warrers in CP. It's great to see you at almost every event we have and now that you have P2P on your account, I'm sure you'll step it up a notch. You are truly dedicated and it shows here. Congratz.

--

For all of you Legends out there—you guys have truly shown more than dedication in Corrupt Pures. Being committed to a clan for that long isn't always easy. I would just like to tell all of you that if you would like to step up and become a rank, then you should start helping with Staff-like duties. A few easy ones being finding leaks for Weekends, helping promote Events, calling during Events, creating your own Events, and possibly even Spying. Your future in CP is all up to you guys from now on. ;)

Over the past month we've had 3 new additions to our Staff. Those people being Oynx, Charlie and Furl. They were regular members just like all of us once were, and have finally reached close to the top. I felt they deserved some recognition for their hard work in CP thus far, so Congratulations to Oynx, Charlie, and Furl!

--

Thank you everyone. If you didn't get promoted to what you feel you should have, PM [CP]iMerk_31s

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
1st?

Good job to all who got promoted and best of luck!

Edited by Weak, 16 July 2012 - 06:26 PM.

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Grats to everyone. All well deserved. :)

Posted Image

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky
Good shit everyone. Keep it up!

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

Failed Hiitz

Failed Hiitz
    • RSN:Number1Mini
y am i still not warlord

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
Good job you guys keep up the hard work, it'll pay off :]

Posted Image

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Gratz to everyone, pm merk in irc if your a clan ally and want your rank back. fat boy :3

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Leet

Leet

King of LPC's

Congratulations everyone who got promoted :o

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Woot grats every1

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
great job guys! keep up the good work!

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users