A New Leader, A New Era

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
A little background..

I merged my clan into CP nearly 3 years ago, I got to be Leader of a clan that had a huge and successful history. Anytime you are put in a situation in life where the past is nothing but success, comes pressure. I'll be the first to admit we went through bad times, we struggled, but I am even more proud to say we have made more history and had even more greater times.

I knew that I would never get to use my mic on a consistent basis so I knew my role as a Leader was to keep everything organized, in game, out of game, and do anything to improve CP.  I feel for a clan to be successful on RS you need someone to be in charge of that exact role at all times.

Drunk and I have had our eyes out for around a year and a half now, for someone that could eventually lead this clan while we would start to get busy IRL.  In my opinion, I thought we would never find anyone. Drunk and I even contemplated merging with other clans to hopefully find someone that could lead CP when the time came. As it turns out, the answer was right in front of us.

I believe he joined around 2 years ago, and was recruited by Nefy. I remember reading his app and thinking wow, this app is to good, it has to be a spy! (which was a common thought back in the day). As it turns out, he was legit obviously, and he eventually turned out being a huge piece of the puzzle here in CP. I remember this specific person being a very quiet member, but very active. I remember when I came back from that little EoP stint we restructured our staff by giving a bunch of people that have been in CP for over a year a Elite rank which was half OP. Honestly, all of those people deserved the rank, but I honestly felt this person deserved it as well but didn't have the amount of time in CP required. I remember specifically PMing him and saying he'll get the rank eventually, and he would always say he didn't care.

The time finally came and I gave him the rank. This is when he started getting even more noticed in CP. Being such a nice person made him easily respected by others. He stayed the same person he was when he was a member, his personality didn't change at all. Then, we started requiring people to do jobs that was the old Elite rank, very few did their jobs and only couple did them perfectly. This person was always the first person done with their job and always the one that did it the best. Eventually, I started becoming inactive myself and the time where we started needing people to step up and help lead CP was finally here. I asked him to do specific things in the Admin CP and other things behind the scenes that are very important.

His sense of urgency and common sense made him a no brainer when we decided to reward him for all of the help. We promoted him to the first ever High Council rank in CP. He continued to make huge strides at this rank, all while being the same person he was when he first joined the clan. Just being an overall good guy to the people that mattered and doing whatever he had to for the clan.

Without further ado, I would like to present to the community of CP the newest Leader, Merk! :D

I'm sure you'll do just fine. Everyone in the staff of CP trust you and respect your opinion. The everyday duties of this clan have been in your hands for a couple months now, but now it's official. I wish you the best of luck and you'll always have people in this clan that will help you out when needed.

Congrats! and see everyone tomorrow at the PK trip! :)

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:β”Όβˆžβˆžβ”Ό
well deserved, merk has shown so much potential and I know he will bring CP #1

Posted Image

sesh

~

πŸ™

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
gratz my nigga merk. good topic chain <3

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

β™”

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$K1ss

K1ss
    • IRC:[CP]Ron|k1ss
Gratz merk :)))))))) and david for hc m8?
Posted Image

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/819580/81087675.gif

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6706/puresownwa2.gif

Naseer

Naseer
    • RSN:bombing
    • IRC:[CP]Naseer
grats merk u deserved it now u just gotta call more u noob!

Posted Image
David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

View PostNaseer, on 12 October 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

grats merk u deserved it now u just gotta call more u noob!
l0l agreed

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

β™”

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
im merk's role model so yea :L
Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

β€œOnce more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

Patrick

Patrick
    • RSN:A A O
    • IRC:[CP]Patrick
Gratz Merk, Merk69 cc for big war leggo!@!@!:]

Posted Image

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
I remember butt fucking you daily on my lvl78 pure in f2p with your steel helm lmao

Gratz bro

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Thank you.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users