need tips

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Always Al0ne

Always Al0ne
    • RSN:Always Al0ne
Just make sure you eat alot during the day cuz you gain 50% muscle from the gym and the other 50% from your meals.
http://s10.postimage.org/5fe08ajft/534612_364534873617123_1954214157_n.jpg

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
What? Eat a maxi burger with large fries and a big coke each day and you won't feel wimpy anymore

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne

View PostNaseer, on 04 November 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

i just wanted to ask some questions lately i been feeling weak cause i stopped going to the gym like i use i don't usually eat protein or do protein shakes when i workout what do you guys recommend me to  eat before working out and how do you take protein shakes

Different questions that should be asked that are assumed true which are not,that happens to be misunderstandings it seems. Ill try to separate what you said answering.

"what do you guys recommend me to  eat before working out"

You do not have to eat anything before you lift.Nothing will happen if you do not eat nothing,your body taps into your store fat to burn and use as energy,which is a good thing for those trying to cut.But if you must eat something,it should meal thats mainly complex carbs,as carbs IS your bodies primary energy source. Can be as simple as an piece or two of fruits or brown rice.

"how do you take protein shakes"

I do not understand this question,if you mean what do you do with the powder,you simply mix it with water *preferably 8 ounces or 16oz* and then you drink it. If you are trying to gain weight,mixing the protein powder with milk gives you more calories to help reach a caloric surplus.

To go out on a limb,Whey protein is not necessary. If you get your protein needs from meat at home,then buying it is a waste of money.

Edited by Pop, 01 December 2012 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users