Proud (includes promos)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

Please read this full post as I spent my own free time writing it. Thanks and I appreciate it.

Posted Image

We are one clan, and together, we will begin the next great chapter of Corrupt Pures.

I try to picture myself at the age of 16, when I first merged my clan into Corrupt Pures. I had this big inkling about making a difference. I didn’t really know how to do it. I didn’t have a structure. There wasn’t a clan at the time that I could attach myself to, no other community had what I pictured in my dreams of a perfect clan.

I continued working on CP; it was one of my main priorities in life. I knew somehow that I wanted to make sure I created a community of people that wanted greatness and truly loved each other. I ended up leading this clan for a little over a year, a very small group of people, but everyone cared for each other and I personally wanted the best for each and every one of them. I didn’t know at all what I was doing.

The work I did in the clan changed me much more than I changed anything in the pure clanning world. It taught me the hope, aspirations, the grit, and the resilience of a true family, a community. It taught me that everyone has differences, or different opinions, but in the end we all have common hopes and we all have common dreams.

It taught me something about how I handled disappointment, and what it meant to work hard on a common endeavor. I grew up leading this clan.

So I’m here, almost 4 years later, writing this announcement to you all, what is on my mind is not that you guys all kind of remind me of myself, but it’s the fact you are all already better than I was in so many ways. Smarter, organized, and most importantly more effective.

With that, it’s easy for me to explain to you guys my confidence in the future of this clan, wherever the road takes us. You are all going to do amazing things if you stick with this family. Just looking down this member list I see nothing but potential. I truly hope you all remain a part of this community because you’re all just going to do great things. Please trust me.

Regardless of what this future update brings to us, I just want you guys to know that my time spent leading this clan has almost come full circle. We’ve accomplished so much, from fighting in small wilderness PKRI’s to a 100v100 full out vs. Fatality, it all just feels worth it. It makes me feel that all the work we’ve done is important. I’m proud of it and more important I’m proud of all of you.

The future of this clan, the future of you guys as individuals is limitless. From in real life to RuneScape. Everything you guys do on this game in the future, regardless if I’m a part of it or if Drunk’s apart of it, is going to be forever remembered like information in a history book. You all should brag about your future accomplishments when the time comes because you all deserve it. So, this following Tuesday your own journeys are just beginning. Over this next week our success will pale in comparison to what you guys will end up accomplishing for years to come.

That’s what keeps me rolling.  This community. The people. My second family. I get asked what is the point of even being in CP? And I just think about each and every one of you. What we have done, what we are going to do, what you guys are going to do when I’m gone. You’re my inspiration, and always have been. I know when it’s my time to leave this game or even Drunk’s time, you guys won’t disappoint us because I’ve already seen who you guys are, and you all are just remarkable people. You’ve lifted me up from day one, every step up the way. All I can really say is thanks. I’ll see you all Saturday to dig HI an even bigger grave and to kiss this era of RuneScape goodbye.

Posted Image

I'd like to apologize to David for getting the promos half way done himself, but I am not going to use his hard work this month that includes a thorough description of why each person was promoted because I feel that the importance of these promos SHOULD NOT outweigh the fact that this week ends this era of RuneScape as we know it. With that, the November promos go as follows:

Legend

~ David|Onyx ~

~ Sf Ii ~

Hero

~ Leet ~

~ Strpk ~

Elite Member

~ Kunsang ~

~ Matty ~

Advanced Member

~ Rick ~

~ Panda ~

~ Luke Nasal ~

~ H0ur ~

~ Folk ~

Posted Image

Let's enjoy the end of this era of RuneScape together.

Posted Image

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
grats all

Ariel

Ariel
    • RSN:Baby Ariel
    • IRC:Ariel
gratz all wen do i get council =[

LIKE THIS COMMENT TO SUPPORT THE FUCKING OF EOC

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
It's okay Chain xx
good post. gratz to everyone!

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
If you comment on the promos thats probably why you didn't get promoted. Read the post.

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Gz everyone, and proud to be a part of your 2nd family :wub:
Posted Image

Patrick

Patrick
    • RSN:A A O
    • IRC:[CP]Patrick
Gratz everyone

Posted Image

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
wtf whos cutting these onions

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Brought a tear to my eye. Grats on promos bros.

Posted Image

Matt

Matt

total corruption

• RSN:2k Maul
    • IRC:[CP]Matt
if chain could speak these out loud, he'd be the next obama..

it's been a fun 3 years so far, looking forward to the future with you all

~ We write history. ~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users