• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman

View PostNaseer, on 13 November 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

batman that was when you were in sv noob allow him this nigga is chill plus alex waar hacked unusual for 36 def etc so ye
its irrelevant. He betrayed my trust. I don't trust him. Idc about the gp. Or acc. It's trust bro.

Posted Image

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
good luck with this app

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky

View Post-Batman-, on 13 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

its irrelevant. He betrayed my trust. I don't trust him. Idc about the gp. Or acc. It's trust bro.

I trust batman to come hwlp me when im in danger..you let me down man!

Saw you at the prep. Even though FI couldnt pull. Practice some eoc and make sure to train!

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

Batman

Batman

God

View PostHusky Butt, on 13 November 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

I trust batman to come hwlp me when im in danger..you let me down man!

Saw you at the prep. Even though FI couldnt pull. Practice some eoc and make sure to train!
kinda goes against the entire 'proud' topic. I would never take something from my brother that he worked his ass off to achieve. But go ahead let him join I'm inactive anyway. Yolo.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Gonna have to think about it, no atm.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Musl1m F T W

Musl1m F T W

View PostFurl, on 13 November 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Don't I know you from Z?
thats what i am saying furl
Posted Image

Scimzz

Scimzz
    • RSN:Chewbacca973

View Post-Batman-, on 13 November 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

No he hacked 100m off me.

The fact  that you think I hacked you, is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while, We were ride or die niggas. So i'll explain the story to everyone so you look at this in my opinion Batman. Okay, so basicly what happened was I let batman use my account in the summer August probably i'd say because i quit. So i came back later on in the month deciding to sell all of my accounts that i owned on Runescape. I logged on the account that batman was borrowing from me, it had a shitty cash-pile id say like 54k or so. So (i  was like not sure if this dude plays on it either) It also had a bank pin so i didn't bother to wait for it to go off , (I was selling to gold4fun) I then come back a week later on Irc and batmans immedaitely assumes i "hacked" him, but in reality i didn't because it was MY account . If i had the money i'd shit it for him but i don't even own 3 mil, So Batman. I can understand why you lost my trust, but you should still put a yes to my app, because theres not so much more time in this game. I'm not saying this just to get accepted , but i just don't wanna have any conflicts with people in this clan or be known as a "Hacker" by CP's community.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/516/sigforcp.jpg

Batman

Batman

God

View PostScimzz, on 14 November 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

The fact  that you think I hacked you, is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while, We were ride or die niggas. So i'll explain the story to everyone so you look at this in my opinion Batman. Okay, so basicly what happened was I let batman use my account in the summer August probably i'd say because i quit. So i came back later on in the month deciding to sell all of my accounts that i owned on Runescape. I logged on the account that batman was borrowing from me, it had a shitty cash-pile id say like 54k or so. So (i  was like not sure if this dude plays on it either) It also had a bank pin so i didn't bother to wait for it to go off , (I was selling to gold4fun) I then come back a week later on Irc and batmans immedaitely assumes i "hacked" him, but in reality i didn't because it was MY account . If i had the money i'd shit it for him but i don't even own 3 mil, So Batman. I can understand why you lost my trust, but you should still put a yes to my app, because theres not so much more time in this game. I'm not saying this just to get accepted , but i just don't wanna have any conflicts with people in this clan or be known as a "Hacker" by CP's community.
okay..

Posted Image

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
tough app

Batman

Batman

God

(14:11:03) <+[Z]Africa> EVERYONE GRATS ON SCIMMZ HE GOT A GREEN WEEN RECOVER
(14:11:20) <`Scimzz> not really
(14:11:23) <`Scimzz> stolen from [sv]batman
(14:11:45) <[SV]Batman> =[
(14:11:59) <[SV]Batman> grats
(14:12:09) <`Scimzz> done widem
(14:12:11) * `Scimzz has quit IRC (Client exited)

Grats bro :wadda:

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users