F2P Ultimate Ability Guide

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Tae

Tae
    • RSN:G0d 0f G0d5
So i wrote a guide for my main clan. We've had about 7ish BETA run-ins now so we're pretty experienced. The guide itself is pretty helpful in terms of what abilities goes for what style. I'm sure 2 styling is required in pure warring aswell.

As for the gear, i won't include them as it is for mains not pures.

In my opinion, once the release is official there won't be any major changes in F2P. If anything, it's more towards P2P. The next few weeks remaining, i doubt they will change anything major in F2P.

So basically they're saying that they're introducing abilities/action bars and etc which what we already know from doing Beta fights.

We’ve also listened carefully to feedback from those among you who know and particularly enjoy the current system. With your input in mind, we've made many changes to the Evolution of Combat which will allow you to continue playing with the traditional style ocombat,while also benefiting from the raft of improvements the update brings.

So all in all the current beta right now won't have any major changes in F2P. There will still be action bars etc etc etc (What you already know from our past Beta fights).

Ok so back to the main topic:

Melee/Magic Style

This bar below is called your Adrenaline.
Posted Image

Something to keep in mind before you read below. Always try to reach as much Adrenaline that you can, the higher Adrenaline you have, the more and powerful abilities you can use (Especially your ultimate). Always try to get enough so you can do Ultimate. This will be important for our already OP KO power.

Abilities

​You're ability tab should look like this

Posted Image

Magic Abilities

1. Impact (Your stun, you spam this on the target to stun)
2. Torture (You follow up your stun by this, so you can do more damage since target is stunned)
3. Combust (Another Ability that you can use to combo when using 1 & 2).
4. Asphyxiate (This is good when they are low on HP/redbarred and are trying to heal, you can stun them instantly while doing damage)
5. Omnipower (This is your ultimate, once you have a full max Adrenaline (basically your spec bar) you can use it to attack your target with this. This can deal damage between 1.5k - 3k)

Basic Attack & Food hotkey

Q. Fire Blast is what you spam alongside your magic abilities
W. Press that when you want to eat your full pizza
E. Press that when you want to eat your half pizza

Defence

A. Anticipation (Reduces any damage you take and also protects you from stuns for 10 Seconds. Use this when piled)
S. Guardian (You can break free from Binds/stuns. Use this when you get piled along with Anticipation)

Melee Ability

Z. Slice (Spam this when they switch to mage pray so you can get Adrenaline level faster compare to if you mage and they mage pray. I suggest using rapier/longsword or Gravite 2h)
X. Overpower (This is your Melee ultimate, like Omnipower once you have enough Adrenaline to do this it can deal up to 1.5k-3k Damage)
Posted Image

We already know Mage is OP as fuck currently. This Set-up enable us to overpower Melee with our Mage and also at the same time over-power rangers with our melee.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Tae

Tae

Range/Melee Style

Abilities

Your bar should look like this

Posted Image

Range Attack Abilities

1. Binding Shot (This is your stun ability, it also binds your target for 20 seconds while also doing damage)
2. Fragmentation Shot (Just another ability you can use to do damage)
3. Bow Slot (Switch to this when you are ranging)
4. Melee Weapon Slot (Switch to this when you are meleeing)
5. Deadshot (Your ultimate ability, can do serious damage)

Basic Attack & Food hotkey

Q. Piercing Shot is what you spam alongside your range abilities
W. Press that when you want to eat your full pizza
E. Press that when you want to eat your half pizza

Defence

A. Anticipation (Reduces any damage you take and also protects you from stuns for 10 Seconds. Use this when piled)
S. Guardian (You can break free from Binds/stuns. Use this when you get piled along with Anticipation)

Melee Ability

Z. Kick (Kicks your target knocking them back and stunning for 3 seconds)
X. Smash ( Smashes your target dealing 125% melee damage and also disabling overhead prayer. It works like a Dragon scimitar Spec)

Explanation: Shortbows are the best range weapon in Beta. LBS are useless as fuck as they are slow. I'd prefer if all rangers had Gravite Shortbow and a 2h weapon preferrably Gravite but if you don't have much tokens and don't want to risk gravites, use Rune 2h. Basically with this setup, rangers can rip on magers and other rangers easy. Rangers don't have to worry about not doing much damage to Meleer's in full rune because our Melee/Magers will take care of them.

Like the meleers, rangers can get Adrenaline much faster than magers. So take advantage of your spammables especially your Q & 1 and also when you switch to your melee weapon.

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
Nice, i see you put lots off effort into this.

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
good guide, I think theres better keyboard setups though. just my opinion.

Edit: Also I noticed you can only have one ability bar saved in f2p, is there an all in one for this?
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Pinned this along with Husky's. Ty much. Read this fellas and go experiment in beta. Be prepared!

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
this is a very beast guide man

tyvm for this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Thank you very much for this, it will be helpful to us all :)

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Patrick

Patrick
    • RSN:A A O
    • IRC:[CP]Patrick
dayum

Posted Image

Tae

Tae
Thanks i hope you guys put it to use. Just take into consideration that mashing your keyboard with your ability hoping for the best won't do you no good. Some of the abilities can be executed as a combo if it's done right and in order.

EOC in beta is still subject to change once it is fully released but highly doubt there will be any major changes in terms of abilities and what not. If anything, the major changes will be in P2P.

Also before they made changes a few months ago, Maging was very OP as fuck. They evened it out now and made Range a bit stronger. As for melee, it's pretty good but i wouldn't suggest it being the main attack style. Melee in EOC is more of like a secondary style.

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Thanks for posting. B)

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users