KnucKs Intro

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

KnucKs`

KnucKs`
    • RSN:KnucKstility
What's up CP.

My name's Matt, I'm 20 years old and a junior at Penn State.  I'm studying Industrial Engineering with minors in Engineering Entrepreneurship and Six Sigma Methodology.  I love to party - in a fraternity at school - and love to have fun.  Most people who know me know i love to goof off, but can be serious in situations easily.
I'm a huge sports fan.  I played baseball my entire life, and debated walking on here at Penn State.  I had D-3 offers, but I know i'm not going pro, so I wanted to go to a school where I could receive the best education possible.

I'm not going to get in to my clanning history because quite frankly, I have no need to.  I'm currently a Legend in Hi, was officer before i retired about a month or 2 ago.  I have a few friends in CP who enticed me to do an intro, so I would.

Hi and CP have had a fun little rivalry since it was formed.  And I love rivalries.  I believe it adds a lot to the game and can really change a clan's pulls and achievements.

Before I say anything else, just hear me out.

Most people in Hi despise CP - as I'm sure a lot of CP despise Hi - but, for good reason.  Flaming is fun at times.  Brings a little humour to all involved (i laughed at some of CP's Hi sigs and flames and sort).  But in my opinion - my honest opinion - CP takes it too far for a game.  Now i have a lot of friends in Cp who are awesome people.  However, there are plenty of kids who bait on pw for no reason, flame me for joining your irc? (head still shaking on that one) and shit like that.  We take it far too.  Maybe too far at times.  I have always tried to just say "GG" and move on, but i flame every once in a while.

What's the point, though?  Why do we all stress out over a fucking game in which will have absolutely no positive impact on our lives in the future.  

Since I am offically done my Rs2 days - going to baltimore until tuesday, when i get back EoC will already be out - I figured why not try and get in the heads and learn how Cp really thinks.

Feel free to flame me at /query [Hi]KnucKs` , i'm always willing to listen.

Just my 2 cents, and a wassup again,
`KnucKs

Edit: Oh and by the way - no i'm not joining, and i'm not joining any other clan.  Hostility will be the last clan I am ever a part of.

Hittin

Hittin
    • RSN:Uzivert
    • IRC:~
yo

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
welcome to cp's forums bro :D feel free to post around

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
wassup man glad you introed ,he's a cool guy

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ

View PostKnucKs`, on 16 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Most people in Hi despise CP - as I'm sure a lot of CP despise Hi - but, for good reason.  Flaming is fun at times.  Brings a little humour to all involved (i laughed at some of CP's Hi sigs and flames and sort).  But in my opinion - my honest opinion - CP takes it too far for a game.  Now i have a lot of friends in Cp who are awesome people.  However, there are plenty of kids who bait on pw for no reason, flame me for joining your irc? (head still shaking on that one) and shit like that.  We take it far too.  Maybe too far at times.  I have always tried to just say "GG" and move on, but i flame every once in a while.

you act as if we started the rivalry..

welcome though.
Posted Image

Dc Kids

Dc Kids
    • RSN:Dc Kids
Known dis nigga since Relapse with soniq. Make dat trip to DC bruh

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Shalom

Posted Image

KnucKs`

KnucKs`
    • RSN:KnucKstility

View PostDc Kids, on 16 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Known dis nigga since Relapse with soniq. Make dat trip to DC bruh

I'm in Baltimore from Sat-Tues.

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
welcome to the forums <3

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

The Real Rajj

The Real Rajj
    • RSN:Rajjstility

View PostWeeZy, on 16 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

you act as if we started the rivalry..

welcome though.

Weezy. We intro respectfully for your clan and you flame introductees. Well listen here, smarty came from no reputable clan-pants. This is how it works:

Introductees turn into applicants
Applicants turn into members

You respect introductees no matter where they intro from. Ya dig? I've seen 5 year old's think through things better than you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users