Beta Opinion Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Opinion (67 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote on your DEFENSE REQ opinion, post your reason to your response below.

1. 1-29 defense (like MM) (6 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. 1-39 defense (like RIGHT NOW, start a new era of CP without the "adamant stereotype") (31 votes [51.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.67%

3. Voted 1-49 defense (basically would allow us to many new armours like green dhide body and we could use addy again, negative is no other "pure" clans have adapted to this level, and could possibly make it so we get less fights vs pure clans) (13 votes [21.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.67%

4. main clan (straight out require a high combat to join CP, become a main, endless oppurtunites for fights but everything becomes more expensive and many quests/items/new tactics will have to be complete) (10 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Knowing what we know at this point, what would you like to see happen with CP?

This poll isn't going to determine our future, I am just curious as to where you all stand 48 hours after the update.

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Little iffy when I picked 49 def, the thing about getting 49 def now is that we'll get flamed so hard, but we DGAF, we do what we want.
Posted Image

Ariel

Ariel
    • RSN:Baby Ariel
    • IRC:Ariel
it will definitely be interesting whatever decision we make

Hittin

Hittin
    • RSN:Uzivert
    • IRC:~
let's all quit rs and meet up irl and make a clan

@Chain

Chain

View PostWeeZy, on 22 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

Little iffy when I picked 49 def, the thing about getting 49 def now is that we'll get flamed so hard, but we DGAF, we do what we want.
You need to keep in mind NO OTHER "pure" clan has adapted to 1-49 defense. This would mean it would make it very hard to get matched fights with these clans. And the wilderness is virtually gone so the only thing left to do is set up pkri's/preps/mini's, meaning you can't get any "forced" fights by just simply running into a clan in the wilderness.

Posted Image

Hittin

Hittin
    • RSN:Uzivert
    • IRC:~
na forreal tho, i would like everybody to make 1defence accounts and bot em up, make a 102cb unit

King Ryan

King Ryan
    • RSN:King of CP
    • IRC:[CP]LilRyan
Not gonna lie with the unstable state of the pure world (or what I know of), you must adapt or be forever forgotten.

Part of adapting is changing, now im not saying you have to go straight main, but you have to look at the defence/hp ratio at the moment.. We aren't getting out played but jag ex is on the side of defence =/...

So I voted main, because thats what I know best... But its you guys decision not mine. :)

Posted Image

Everyone add me on FB

https://www.facebook...king.ryan.56679

[CP] "its not their fault they're better than us" - [IR]Zo

Awards

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5167/120208230025.png

Posted Image

King Ryan

King Ryan
    • RSN:King of CP
    • IRC:[CP]LilRyan

View PostChain, on 22 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

You need to keep in mind NO OTHER "pure" clan has adapted to 1-49 defense. This would mean it would make it very hard to get matched fights with these clans. And the wilderness is virtually gone so the only thing left to do is set up pkri's/preps/mini's, meaning you can't get any "forced" fights by just simply running into a clan in the wilderness.

Also on that note, main clans have weekend clusters, sort of like pure clans

Posted Image

Everyone add me on FB

https://www.facebook...king.ryan.56679

[CP] "its not their fault they're better than us" - [IR]Zo

Awards

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5167/120208230025.png

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ

We always have to chase people all throughout mossies and chase retards to ditch cause they wont fight us, I don't think 1-39 would make a difference. I'm sure some other clans will adapt as soon as we do. The reason clans haven't already adapted is because they don't want to be first.
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain

View PostWeeZy, on 22 November 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

We always have to chase people all throughout mossies and chase retards to ditch cause they wont fight us, I don't think 1-39 would make a difference. I'm sure some other clans will adapt as soon as we do. The reason clans haven't already adapted is because they don't want to be first.
No I don't think you understand. As of now wilderness PK trips are over. No clans are going to PK in the wilderness this weekend because it's single. Of course you can say "just toggle multi". But use your head, no clan is just going to afk in multi wilderness with 200 MM lurking around at any moment. Think of it like this, would you just sit in the middle of great demonz waiting to find a clan to fight? No. Wilderness clan PKing is dead "AS OF NOW".

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users