• Intro
  • Training slayer skill
  • Benefits
    • New Items Unlocked
    • New Training locations unlocked
    • Other rewards
  • End of guide.

1. Intro

Lately I noticed some mayhem makers training slayer skill. Many people don't like training it and prefer power leveling they're stats, but I'm the one to believe that training other skill and combat at the same time is better.

So what do we get from this slayer skill? Keep reading

2. Training slayer skill

Training slayer skill is very simple! Just go to slayer master and ask them for task. if you want to avoid some ugly tasks i advice to go HERE And choose your slayer master.

Can pures train it? Of course, but they will; have some problems. You will have to pray or range almost every task. But dont worry drops will cover money lost very soon.

3. Benefits.

3.1. New Items
After reaching certain slayer or combat levels you will unlock some of new items that will greatly help you!.

Posted Image
Black mask.
Requirements: 10 defence
Used for: adds 15% to your strength and attack while attacking current assigned monster. This makes slaying great for training combat!

Posted Image
Slayer Helm.
Requirements: 10 defence, 85 combat, 35 slayer, Smoking kills quest, 400 points in slayer (points can be get from completing slayer assignments after Smoking kills quest.)
You must combine Black mask, nose peg, spiky helmet, earmuffs and dust mask into one helmet.
This helmet has same effect like Black mask, nose peg, spiky helmet, earmuffs and dust mask.
Also has same defence bonus as rune full helm (at 10 def!!)

Posted Image
Slayer dart.
Requirements: 55 slayer 50 magic.
This spell is used at barrows and it's proven to best way to do barrows. Also you can wear melee armour and it wont effect magic accuracy! Wewt.
Obby maulers (1 attack) have been spotted using these staffs for fast melee stat training to!

Posted Image
Broad bolts.
Requirements Requirements: 10 defence, 85 combat, 35 slayer, Smoking kills quest
These bolts ARE AS STRONG AS ADAMANT BOLTS And are very cheap on Grang exchange. Also fletchers can get up to 180k fletch exp while fletching them!

3.2. New training spots unlocked

Mighty banshees.
Reqs: Smoking kills quest and salve amulet
Posted Image
These drop good loot and will pay off loss of prayer potions and will even make money!, since they are undead that means salve amulet makes these creatures excelent to train melee! Personally this is my fav spot

Bloodvelds
Reqs: 50 slayer
Posted Image
These creatures are excelent for training range, since they have low def and tons hp.

Dust Devils
Reqs: 65 slayer
*image lost*
These guys drop normal bones and many crimson charms. So at 40 def+ with bones to peaches you can camp here for looong time and also get a little chance for dragon chainbody! Dust devils can also be rangeable.

3.3. Other rewards
While doing slayer tasks you will get many charms. In my opinion - slayer is best way to train summoning since you get many charms and even profit from slaying.

There are also some monsters that are not that good for training, but are worth killing:

Aberrant Spectres, 60 slayer needed, salve amulet works - Best herb droppers. You will also get bunch of rannars so no wonder that place is so crowded!

Jellies, 52 slayer needed. Lowest monster for lvl 3 clue scrolls. If you are lookig for clues these guys are for you.

Kurasks, 70 slayer needed. They are good for rangers to train! You might even get some good loot.

Turroth, 55 slayer. Many people hate them, but they provide good range exp (in smoking kills dungeon safe spot) and loot for rangers.

Spiritual mages, 83 slayer. Drops lvl 3 clues and dragon boots, making them good money making spot

Abyssal demons, 85 slayer. Drops very good loot and abyssal whips. Many people training slayer just for this monster!

Dark beasts, 90 slayer. Good drops, good blue charm droppers and dark bow droppers. Another good way to earn money!

4. End
Creator - Andys reborn
For mm use only
Go train slayer

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
=0 tbh i need to get my slayer lvl up. Thanks for posting feel =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Humble

Humble

Who says money cant grow on trees?

when bored do slayer =]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/880/16humble.png

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555434_296227813800628_100002402344572_627712_1009605407_n.jpg

Melanie Iglasias <3 Spoiled Below

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
My Slayer level is 76.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Y I Pwn U1

Y I Pwn U1
    • RSN:Y I Pwn u1
    • IRC:CP l PWN
want to get full slayer helm still
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users