35 replies to this topic

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

View PostOneddd, on 13 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostAdept Ltd, on 13 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

not paying £15 extra
This, not because it's a lot of money but because it's obvious these fucking scumbags are trying to make a quick mil and I'm not trying to support their little scheme.

You're a fucking idiot. This is the only thing I can honestly say JaGeX have done right, business wise. I find it fucking funny how nobody liked EoC and wanted the old-combat system back. Now it's coming and people are still bitching. What do you want them to do? Go bankrupt and just let you have what you'd like. They lost over £2m last year due to the fact people like you think the game should be played how you like it. JaGeX is a business.

Play the old servers with us or don't play, just don't slag them off for doing what we all wanted. I swear to fucking god some people in this world are fucking stupid. You think it's a quick scheme to get money, go read the forums you retard, they are only doing it becasue so many people want it back. It's costing them as much as it's costing you. Yes. In the long run they will profit, but that's how economy works.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
dammm andrew , ye ill be willing to pay $5 extra :P

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
Quick update on how member players are active on RuneScape. I think this will clear a lot of things up.

Mod Mmg

There seems to be a lot of conjecture around the actual size of the playing community with a lot of people incorrectly assuming that the ‘concurrent player count’ on the RuneScape website represents the total number of active players.
To clear up any confusion on this matter I want to confirm that our Unique Active Player stats for the proceeding 14 Days from Monday the 11th Feb was actually 8,229,459!
So as to the pockets of cynicism that this vote is somehow setup to fail due to barely enough members to hit the first level of viability, you really could not be more wrong.
The reality is that if members really got behind this then they would easily blow through the various tiers and that’s not even counting the mass of existing free players that have clearly stated in the hundreds of ensuing pages of this forum thread that they intend to subscribe to register their support too.
The big question is will the members actually get behind this and register their support, abstain or will people simply hope that someone else will carry a positive vote for them?
I hope that voter apathy wont undermine player democracy, nevertheless the one thing we know for sure is that you will be able to participate from tomorrow onwards and everyone will see the results in real time.

Consider this, the more members that vote the cheaper it would ultimately be for everyone and hopefully reach the point where it doesn’t cost you a penny more and could simply be offered as part of your existing membership - Even if you don't intend to use it I think that's a nice thing to do for your friends.

Lastly, I want to add members that do indeed vote for the reinstatement of the service will all get their first month of 'Old School' RuneScape for free regardless of the eventual level achieved therefore those signing up just to vote you will not need to pay twice. http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/blk.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
there are 1.8m members i heard, hopefully we get 750k+ votes cuz i want FKIN F2P OMFg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
p.s kids crying, just leave lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Oneddd

Oneddd
    • IRC:Oneddd

View PostSaint Andrew, on 13 February 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

View PostOneddd, on 13 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostAdept Ltd, on 13 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

not paying £15 extra
This, not because it's a lot of money but because it's obvious these fucking scumbags are trying to make a quick mil and I'm not trying to support their little scheme.

You're a fucking idiot. This is the only thing I can honestly say JaGeX have done right, business wise. I find it fucking funny how nobody liked EoC and wanted the old-combat system back. Now it's coming and people are still bitching. What do you want them to do? Go bankrupt and just let you have what you'd like. They lost over £2m last year due to the fact people like you think the game should be played how you like it. JaGeX is a business.

Play the old servers with us or don't play, just don't slag them off for doing what we all wanted. I swear to fucking god some people in this world are fucking stupid. You think it's a quick scheme to get money, go read the forums you retard, they are only doing it becasue so many people want it back. It's costing them as much as it's costing you. Yes. In the long run they will profit, but that's how economy works.
I don't even play this game anymore. "They are only doing it because so many people want it back." Lol, so your saying when they came up with this idea their main priority wasn't money? Pls go. I'm positive there was even a larger crowd of people begging for the game to remain the same years ago, if they actually cared for their customer base, they would have listened to them years ago. "It's costing them as much as it's costing you." I'm pretty sure the process will be easy as fuck considering they probably still have access to all the codes/files. From the looks of it, they won't even have to deal with updating/fixing bugs on the old servers if they bring them back. They're already making decent cash from google ads and they'll be making even more when they get a large of amount of traffic from ex-players who will be voting on their polls/playing the old servers.

I'm an idiot because I refuse to pay $15+ for a game that's relatively mediocre to every other game with similar fees in that price range?

ok.jpg

When I was 11 I wouldn't even consider paying $15 to a shitty company that has been neglecting their customers for over half a decade, and I'm sure as hell not going to pay $15 now. They don't deserve my money. I'm sure you'd be fine with even paying $30/month from the looks of it. lul

You seem pretty angry, but I don't blame you. Expected from someone who's gay and looked down upon in society all the time. Go back to sucking dick, faggot.

Edited by Oneddd, 14 February 2013 - 04:33 PM.

******CP MASTER RACE******
Feb. 15 09'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users