• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric

What is your RuneScape Display Name?

I who does not range

Place your proof of 1 year+ of activity here. This may be a link to your introduction, application, member profile, or perhaps a few screenshots. We will be doing a background check to confirm if you have the correct amount of time needed for this rank.

Nigga ive been here 6 years

Do you have 600+ posts?

Yes mam

Please find FOUR staff members that are willing to refer you to this rank, place their name in the answer section below.

So, I  have to put four names here, four people who dragged this clan from the shit we where in 5 years ago. four people who where the founding fathers in the initials 'CP'. Im not going to name four new faggots like those fucktards who think they can lift this clan to a new era. I on the other hand are going to list four people, who might  not be a rank right now, who you might never heard of, who you might not even acknowledge. But I do, I do acknowledge these people. I have been here for over 6 years, 6 years of corruption, 6 years of bullying these shit clans who think they can compete with us, 6 years. Six fucking years.

Fuck I cant even comprehend how long I have been browsing the countless CP boards, the hours I've spent. But I did not spend all these hours alone, I did not browse the CP boards alone, there where countless people like me, and like you.

People who enjoyed the game then, like you are enjoying it now.

As for the aspect of me being active, I don't think the 'legend' rank should be given based on 'activity'. It should be based on if you have been here for CP when everything was shit. And when you think back of those times, and when a name pops up, just a single name, that name, should be given the privilege to be come a legend.

Some of you might not even know me, some of you might already have forgotten me. I could not care less. Because I know there are people out there who do remember me, that do know where I came from. Because I come where they come from, from a place where everyday was a struggle.

So Im not going to list 4 active ranks, im not going to list names.

Im just leaving this post here to let you guys think who the real legends are.

Heroes get remembered, legends never die.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Accepted.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users