[DECLINED] P4ddle's App

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Guest_P4ddle_*

Guest_P4ddle_*

What is your Display Name?

P4ddle

Show a screenshot of your stats. Include your Display Name in the picture.

file://localhost/Users/Guest/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-03-16%20at%201.23.54%20AM.png

Who do you know in CP? How long have you known them?

No one, year or so

Place the link to your Community Introduction here.

http://cp-rs.com/for...c/12836-p4ddle/

Our "Saturday" PK trips start at 4 PM EST, 9 PM GMT, 8AM AUSSIE (Sunday), and 10 AM NZ (Sunday). We begin gathering for this event 30 minutes prior to the times I just listed. Can you make a majority of these PK trips?

Majority yes

Show a screenshot of you on our TS3 server (cp.ts3dns.com) and IRC channel (#Clan-CP).

file://localhost/Users/Guest/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-03-16%20at%201.25.41%20AM.png

file://localhost/Users/Guest/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202013-03-16%20at%201.25.26%20AM.png

List every clan you have been ever been in. List the account name you were in the clan on, the highest rank you achieved in the clan, and how long you were in it. If CP is your first clan, please say so.

Nver was in a clan as i said no enuf time, but i was doing events with eop, and was in team #warehouse

Filling out this application isn't enough. Once you are accepted into the clan you need to remain active throughout the community. Please keep in mind that for you to fully enjoy this clan you need to make it your own responsibility to get to know people. Make yourself feel at home through the use of our Forums/TS/IRC/CC. Forum activity is crucial because it lets us know if you are still active. Can you stay active on the Forums/TS/IRC/CC?

yes

CP does not care what you do when you PK by yourself. But when you are with the clan we ask you to NOT bring teleport runes. Keep in mind your actions represent everyone in this clan. Are you wiling to comply with this mindset?

yes

Have you added the following people in game?: Chain Is Law, Drunkin R2h, Mr iMerk 31s, and CPCPCPCPCPCP.

no, but i willl

Please show a screenshot of a Saturday trip you have attended. You may leave this blank until you have attended one. Let us know once you update it though!

will attend this sat trip.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
didn't you introd with a registred account?

nah btw you apped for eop yday

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Guest_P4ddle_*

Guest_P4ddle_*
http://s239.photobuc...html?sort=3&o=2

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51728-p4ddles-app/page__p__851731#entry851731

:huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Guest_P4ddle_*

Guest_P4ddle_*
delete this topic. leme log in. forgot im on different comp now.

Guest_P4ddle_*

Guest_P4ddle_*
weezy already posted that lol, i apped for eop like 2 weeks ago and didnt have stats, got declined so im apping for cp now.

Guest_P4ddle_*

Guest_P4ddle_*
delete this app. Leme repost when im logged in

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image