[DECLINED] Panic saurus apping <3

RSN IS -SPECUOUT-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Panic

Panic

What is your RuneScape Display Name?

Specuout-AKA: Panic saurus

Place your proof of 4 months+ of activity here. This may be a link to your introduction, application, member profile, or perhaps a few screenshots. We will be doing a background check to confirm if you have the correct amount of time needed for this rank.

I've been cp for about 4 years, pc probs so i cant post pics (again drunk said it was oki)

Do you have 200+ posts?

My account got wiped in 08 and i had 200-300 PC (drunk said to say it was okay ^_^)

Please find THREE staff members that are willing to refer you to this rank, place their name in the answer section below.

Merk--Drunk--Andy--Lowcountries(desley)

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Good luck.

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
You haven't been in CP ACTIVELY for 4 years. This rank is for how long you have ACTIVELY been in the clan. I suggest looking through old promotion posts in Announcements, finding the most recent one, and then applying for the next rank up after the one you found. Good luck.

If you are to lazy to find that then we might as well just start you over and consider this your first (or second?) month, after all you did leave for TLP...

Posted Image

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View PostChain, on 18 April 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

You haven't been in CP ACTIVELY for 4 years. This rank is for how long you have ACTIVELY been in the clan. I suggest looking through old promotion posts in Announcements, finding the most recent one, and then applying for the next rank up after the one you found. Good luck.

If you are to lazy to find that then we might as well just start you over and consider this your first (or second?) month, after all you did leave for TLP...

Also get your postcount up

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4

I've been cp for about 4 years,

lol

@Chain

Chain
Do Advanced for now. On the 5th of next month do Elite. Make sure you have the post counts.

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
Declined.

Reason:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users