Jagex Won - Botting Ends

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

$Final

Final

View PostSaint Andrew, on 05 November 2011 - 06:24 AM, said:

If you're not stupid, you'd know they're making daily Java Updates to stop 'Reflection' of Nexus.

the kid got the downies,dont need to quote him

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"in your life you gotta find the people worth suffering for, but truth is everyone is gonna hurt you. just take it one step at a time."

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

There have been many new developments regarding our botting competitors over the past 24 hours that have left many of you on edge about the future of RSBots.net. This is understandable. At this time, I want to take the time to remind you of a few things:

Our bot client has been around for 5+ years and has been the longest running bot software available for some time.
Our bot client has always been the frontrunner in technological developments which are often copied by our competitors.
Our competitors made several claims and ETAs about returning only to fail each time and turn their back on customers completely (now supposedly working with Jagex). Sounds like an ulterior motive to me.
Our competitors state that they are confident "you will not see the return of major bot clients to RS". Keep in mind that this is the same competitor that for several months promised you such things as almighty "nano-walking" and several other advancements that have never seen the light of day. Talk is cheap. Why would someone who is now supposedly working with Jagex tell you otherwise?
Our competitors are not on the same intellectual level as our bot client developers.
Our competitors "piggy back" on previous developed projects. Our bot client is, and has always been, a product of our own work from the ground up.
Our bot client developers have a vast knowledge of several technologies outside of the programmatic standards used in botting software today that can be utilized if/when needed.
Our bot client developers are motivated and able to devote 100% of their efforts to developing our software (not distracted by other work, school, etc).
I hope you all understand that it has always been our #1 priority to get our bot client back up and running for you. We are working around the clock (literally) to get our systems back online. We have no plans to take the easy way out as our competitors seem to be doing.

We are RSBots.net. We are legion. Expect us.

Quoted from RSBots -

Kyle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Ryan``

Ryan``

RanqeWTF

• RSN:Ry a n
not good. but they wont stop botting coz they want moneysss
I Was -

- First Ever Member Of Month
- Voted Most Dedicated On First Ever Summer Awards.
- At The First Time We Pulled 100+ To A Pk Trip
- In Silly Nannies
- In Corrupt Mains
- At First Ever PCL As Clan "Corrupt Pures"
- At Red Vs Blue x2
- At First Ever "Official" P2P Pk Trip
- At Pure Playoffs (Ranked #2)
- 1 Of Founders of #Snipe
- There When We Beat Ex + Cd Dispite Their +20 Advantage.
- There At The First P2P Prep
- There When We Held #1 For A Month In F2P Defeating Any Clan That Rised Against Us.
- I WAS A Corrupt Pure.
- Proud To Have Been A Mayhem Maker.

Spoiler

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop
i blame drunk he fat

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Botters gonna bot.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users