• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2064/newcpbanner.png

Summer is right around the corner, for some it has already started. This summer will for sure be an interesting one. Runescape 2007 has brought back many old and new faces to the game and to our community. Many things are to come, many wars are to be fought. The most important part of this all is that everyone who can read this: you are a part of it. Anything that happens from here on out will rest on you. It's now our turn to write the next chapter in Corrupt Pures future. Each and every one of us will decide how quickly we will be moving forward.

Posted Image

It has come to my attention that several members are unsure of what our actual goals are as Corrupt Pures. What are we exactly reaching for? What's our next step? What can we do to help?

Truthfully, our goals as Corrupt Pures are not necessarily to become the #1 RuneScape pure clan, but what we are going to strive for is our status we had in the Pre-EOC era of RuneScape. That being said, we will be the top matched pure clan in the F2P server and will definitely reach a long awaited goal to do the same in the P2P servers.

We currently have a really dedicated member base but even with our great quality, we cannot think for one second we are fine where we are. We need to continuously keep growing. It's truly a team effort. I'll leave it at that.

Posted Image

A few days ago we raised our Requirements to assure only quality would be able to join our family. You guys can plan on those being our requirements for a good period of time, but there is no reason to stop progressing. A chain is as strong as its weakest link after all. We need everyone performing at the highest level possible.

Help out your fellow clan mates out, if someone does not meet the requirements yet, try your best to help them out to not only better yourself, or them, but the entire clan.

Our requirements now allow 1-20 Defense for all applicants and clan members. Everything you guys do with your accounts are up to you. No one will be forced to get Defense levels up, but as most of you have noticed a lot of members have recently gotten 20 Defense. Why? The reason is that most of these people would rather have a pro-active clan based account. If you enjoy staying 1 Defense, then continue to train your combat stats so you're not such a low Combat. I will be repping the 1 Def for a good amount of time too. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

With all of that being said, we will go back to our pre-EOC ways and have Mandatory Pk Trips on both Saturdays and Sunday. Saturday trips will include F2P pking and Sunday trips will be P2P, every week unless told otherwise. Every single pure clan will be going out on the same days and times as us weekly, so it's important for each of us to show up to both servers, every week.

Both F2P and P2P will share the same amount of importance, so even if you may prefer one over the other right now, don't let that stop you from attending. These trips will be really allow us to see our maximum potential and will put us in a new atmosphere.

This will truley require a lot of effort from you guys, but I know you are up for the challenge.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4850/cpsigcantbetouched.png

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Swag

Swag
    • RSN:-
    • IRC:-
Summer is here, lets go boys.

Y3h-Justin

Y3h-Justin
    • RSN:Fre Trp Lumy
    • IRC:Y3h|Justin
Nice topic Merk
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
Hit the nail right on the head here.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

R4ngeTAP

R4ngeTAP
    • RSN:Wreckin
    • IRC:R4ngeTAP
nice topic leggo boys

OSRS

Terror - Ex High Council
Redemption - Ex Council
Flawless  - Current Council [xLPC]

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky
nice topic. hope to become active in the summer.

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
Summer is here, someone tell Epidemic.

OT: Good post Mr.Merk :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
1 Month Left Merk...1 More Month

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
=D

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Great topic, be on Saturday/Sunday guys.

The time is now.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users