RIP servan salih muslim

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

cig

cig
    • RSN:el cigarollo

View PostFatall, on 09 October 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

If it weren't for murica's imperialistic foreign geopolitical policies he wouldn't have had to die. Just sayin, inb4 all the merifags start preaching the patriot act ;)
m8 :3:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

What you learn from these pictures:
1. Do not touch power lines.
2. Do not idle around suspiciously in the middle east, else MURRICA will shoot you down
3. There is nothing you can do to keep some asshole in a car from running you down.
4.YOLO

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
rip

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

IxpWasteAlot

IxpWasteAlot
    • RSN:Ixpwastealot
    • IRC:[CP]Ixpwastealot

View PostNaseer, on 09 October 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

should of had a pneck on or a ring of life

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://07stats.leetscape.com/red/ranged1/Ixpwastealot.png

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
For y'all on here making jokes that's really disrespectful and extremely beneath you. Naseer, I'm calling you out bro grow tf up it's sickening. This is a kid with a future in front that was stripped from him like chill.

And fatall stfu if it wasn't for us your country would be nazi populated fucking pussies in the UK can't even hold their own.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Fatall

Fatall
    • RSN:SOOO MAD KID
lol batman are you srs you deluded fat boy, if it wasn't for Britain.. America wouldn't even exist, your genetic pool is comproised of slaves, mexicans and the decendants of the lowest class of anglosaxons in victorian society.

p.s hope you understand that America did jack shit to win the war, that WW2 was directly caused due to the failure of the League of Nations which was Americas fault as even though their president suggested the idea the american congress was too scared to join. Furthermore if Britain (the worlds superpower at the time) hadn't stood up to the greatest military country in europe at the time if not the world, then you would also be populated by facists or communists and we would still have had enough money to run our empire and retain our position as top dog. fucking faggot, trying to fuck talk to me as if you know shit.
"All of you, I know you got him. I know you've got him picked, but the mans in trouble. I'm gunna show you how great I am."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users