• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

Posted Image

I would really appreciate if you guys would read this and post your opinions/comments/questions.

Just in a couple of weeks we have went from pulling close to the highest out of every other clan during Weekend Trips, to pulling over 75 Corrupt Pures. That quickly tells me, and the rest of you guys, that we really have something other clans kill for, and that's dedicated members. In all honesty, RuneScape can seem like its dying.. or a couple of you can lose complete interest in the game, but when it comes to game time, it's great seeing you all step up and perform. This topic will mainly stress how you guys can help CP thrive even more than you already do.

Forums, IRC, and TeamSpeak

Every single one of you should know how important communication is because without communication we would really be nothing. Being active on Forums, most importantly, allows us all to get important information out to all of you at once. We know we can't talk to each of you guys individually about the same subject, so making sure you visit our forums daily will help us all out.

If you are the type of person who doesn't really enjoy forums, try your best to get a couple posts in daily. Think about it this way: if you were to spend a good amount of time on a really detailed topic about anything you're interested in and only 1-2 people posted on it; you would really feel like you wasted your time posting it in the first place. That is how others feel when you simply just read the topic and move on. If you view the topic.. why not take the 3 extra seconds and post something constructive/helpful? It helps gets extra info out to us all, and it even makes our forums more active than they already are.

Our IRC and TeamSpeak levels always fluctuate throughout the day, but when you're online all we can ask for is for you to just idle in the both of them. Our IRC is definitely one of the most active throughout all of the pure clans, so why not join it more often and help keep our community strong? If you do not already, use a [CP] tag and get a BNC to always stay on IRC, PM any rank for help. Even if you don't want to talk or don't have a microphone, I can't stress how important it is to join TS and idle in the AFK channel or mute your sounds. It is literally so much easier to get a hold of some of you just by poking you on TS rather than PMing you ingame or on IRC.

Free Access RuneScape

If you didn't know already, Jagex has already planned a F2P-accessable weekend for all players. All players will be given access to Old School RuneScape for four days, starting on Thursday 31st October to Monday 4th November, 23:59 GMT. Membership is not necessary for you to enjoy the game. I can almost guarantee there will be more of these in the future, too.

What does this mean for us? This opens up a bigger reason for some of you Retireds to get back on the game for CP. You will be able to log into the accounts you made when RS07 first started, meaning you can come Pk with us during the weekend and even bot/train the shit out of your accounts while you can. Even if you don't enjoy RS now, I highly suggest to take advantage of it because in reality, RS always has its high and low points. Once the good updates we've been waiting for come out, I really hope some of you won't have to start over at that point and try to get to where the rest of the clan is.

For the rest of us who more often own it up on RuneScape, I suggest you guys make/train up baby pures for the future in case your account gets banned for some reason, or so you can loan it out to your fellow Corrupt Pures if needed. You can also take advantage of this free access period by goldfarming on an account to make money for your current Pure. The choices are there, all I can stress is for you guys to take advantage of what Jagex gives us.

In-game Stats and Money

Out of our current active members, our current clan averages are the following:

Combat: 85.08
Attack: 73.47
Strength: 90.37
Range: 84.75
Magic: 86.25
Prayer: 55.80
Hitpoints: 86.20

I have to admit that our Combat average looks pretty godly, but there's always room for improvement. Our Range and Magic averages both need to increase. Even if you don't have the cash to chin/alch for those levels, I really can't show you guys how good the Nightmare Zone is to get good exp/cash. It's literally like going to Bandits (the best exp prior to NMZ) but getting the majority of your cash back. You can use arrows/knives for Range exp, or you can loot the runes in the room for free Magic exp. Even if you don't enjoy training, all we can stress is that you occasionally try to push yourself to get a level or two to help yourself, and the clan more importantly. Multiple guides can be found in the Member Guides forum.

Training is something we all should try to do whenever we have the time, but something that is even more important than that is trying to make money during the week for Weekend Pk trips. A lot of us don't always play RS during the week, but instead we play just for CP's Weekend trips. What I'm trying to get at is: Making money on RS is more beneficial than training/Pking 24/7 when you are online. Even if it's something small like killing Dragons, or taking it farther and botting on a different account like I said earlier, whatever is the best method for you, try to make some cash for those return sets and supplies.

Being a Corrupt Pure

It's obvious there are clans out there who have been sinking to the bottom while we have been striving. It's always great to see you guys sticking up for eachother when other clans try to flame us, or insult any CP member. We're CP afterall, so with clans always trying to hurt us, it's great that we all can stand up for eachother and be progressive with all of us in the clan. It's pretty tough to find a clan without any inner clan issues at a time like this. Clans like EOP, RD, SV, and FOE consist of random kids who join the clan because they think they'll have a good time, while everyone in CP is one big family. Love you guys <3

--

Help us, help you guys out. If you have any suggestions/comments let the staff team know or post them below. I'm really enjoying seeing all of us come together and impacting the pure scene. Big updates like Clan Wars will be coming to RS07 soon, so if you're tempted in coming back for CP, I highly suggest it :D

Everything I posted in this topic will help us thrive even more, so make sure you guys do what you can. Start off by posting a solid reply to this topic if you are still reading. :thumbsup:

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:β”Όβˆžβˆžβ”Ό
Don't stop now lads, keep training and stay active! make sure you train magic/range it will help us/you in the future!

Posted Image

sesh

~

πŸ™

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
couldn't agree more merk

Lmfao Scott

Lmfao Scott

Query [CP]Lmfao_Scott for a way out

• RSN:Scott xoxo
    • IRC:[CP]Lmfao_Scott
Yay CP #1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im N0t Alone

Im N0t Alone

Cp the movement

• RSN:six6sixal0ne
    • IRC:[CP]al0ne
Nice topic merk <3

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
nice topic, every1 keep training/recruiting lets aim for dat 90 range avg

and for those 4 days of f2p be on sat/sun lets pull 50+ on both servers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
Keep training and get that cmb lvl average above 90
stay active in irc/ts and for irc get a bnc so ur always in there
We been getting better every week keep it up niggas
Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

β€œOnce more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Wise words from a wise youngin. Make sure you guys actually read this and not skim through it, we don't make topics for the hell of it.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

β™”

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George