• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
=/ rip

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Serious?

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sf Ii

Sf Ii
    • RSN:Legend Sf
damn, rip mm
Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
This is just the start of the declining world of Pure Clanning. You may start laughing on the closure of Mayhem Makers, but remember they've been the best clan for almost 10 strong years. RuneScape hasn't and never will be the same as a few years ago (before pre-eoc) as Jagex wanted to move on from the 'Gower' era.

How many clans are really left for pures to join? There's little to no activity in most clans, this is because we're all growing up, getting on with our lives. The sad part of all this is the next generation isn't interested. I will truly miss Mayhem Makers for the dedication every member had put into the project over the 10 year period.

We all know which clan will be next to close, as much as we like to say we closed a clan like EOP the joke is really on us. Most members will not apply for CP but instead just quit the game, as the clan was the only thing keeping them going. Think long and hard about that last sentence, is this really good for us?

I really hope new clans open and old clans such as CP continue to do well with the younger players, however, I have no doubt it will be a hard job getting new members.

R.I.P Mayhem Makers
Best Pure Clan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostAndrew, on 16 November 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

This is just the start of the declining world of Pure Clanning. You may start laughing on the closure of Mayhem Makers, but remember they've been the best clan for almost 10 strong years. RuneScape hasn't and never will be the same as a few years ago (before pre-eoc) as Jagex wanted to move on from the 'Gower' era.

How many clans are really left for pures to join? There's little to no activity in most clans, this is because we're all growing up, getting on with our lives. The sad part of all this is the next generation isn't interested. I will truly miss Mayhem Makers for the dedication every member had put into the project over the 10 year period.

We all know which clan will be next to close, as much as we like to say we closed a clan like EOP the joke is really on us. Most members will not apply for CP but instead just quit the game, as the clan was the only thing keeping them going. Think long and hard about that last sentence, is this really good for us?

I really hope new clans open and old clans such as CP continue to do well with the younger players, however, I have no doubt it will be a hard job getting new members.

R.I.P Mayhem Makers
Best Pure Clan
Doesn't really affect us. If anything pures will spread out within the clans that actually go out on weekends. Could actually be a good thing for the 20-40 pulling clans. We'll see I guess

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
TLP/MM gone.. two of the oldest clans
it's sad but their ranks just prob got tired of rs

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

King Ryan

King Ryan
    • RSN:King of CP
    • IRC:[CP]LilRyan

View PostAndrew, on 16 November 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

R.I.P Mayhem Makers
Best Pure Clan

I 100% agree with this, anyone that cheers for the closure of MM is obviously silly. They ended as the most dominant clan in RS history, and they did it in style. CP is one of the last living legends left. Take pride in what you have accomplished MM, Legends never die.

Posted Image

Everyone add me on FB

https://www.facebook...king.ryan.56679

[CP] "its not their fault they're better than us" - [IR]Zo

Awards

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5167/120208230025.png

Posted Image

Invin

Invin

not a basic bitch

• RSN:lnvin
    • IRC:Invin
damn, really sad to hear that they closed. hope they have fun with whatever they do after MM. Rest in piece Muffin makers

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7779/h6ls.png

Posted Image

Riggz

Riggz

View PostMr.Ryan, on 16 November 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

Take pride in what you have accomplished MM, Legends never die.
They don't die, they move on. :)

RIP MM - pioneers of pure clanning, strongest pure clan in history.

Rick`

Rick`

Most Inactive

• RSN:Shes Not 18
    • IRC:Rick`Shes

View PostShiny, on 16 November 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

ranks got old, thats why we ranked david cuz he 12 gg.

CP the longest clan to be open!

This man speaks nothing but the truth.

Posted Image

My babies. <3

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1470407_10151695707731706_87231943_n.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users