[ACCEPTED] CP TONYS BACK IN BLACK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Guest_αlex_*

Guest_αlex_*

View PostDavid, on 13 December 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Everyone deserves a second chance, even I was given one. I did worse than what Tony did, but today I'm a Warlord. Unsure about if this'll go through, but I'm definitely willing to give you a chance. People fuck up here and there, and I realize that. Just don't make the same mistakes you did last time because I know at the end of the day you're a good guy.

Good luck Tony.
I've been in CP 5 times!!!
Stop acting dumb on TS and people will give you another chance.

Measles

Measles
    • RSN:Vegan Gains
    • IRC:Dont Use
boss acc, get like 92 str or whatever is balanced

Posted Image

$Tony

Tony
    • IRC:[CP]Tony

View PostMeasles, on 25 December 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

boss acc, get like 92 str or whatever is balanced
thanks measles glad you still love me like i love you : P

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

QUOTES

TRAEE--tony u a boss cya soon

$Tony

Tony

View Post-Batman-, on 25 December 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

View PostCP TONY, on 25 December 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

i didnt think ppl would hate me so much over 2 mil that i gave back the next day didnt take it on purpose i got my account tooken away after so its not like i make out on some bank those to you that dont know wat went on so i get home fromt he bar get on facebook rangetap-legend rank gives me his acct info i guess i took everything then the next day gave everything back so its not like i took the stuff and dipped out on cp if it happened too anyone of you. you wouldnt be here today you probally wouldnt even play rs anymore after spending over 100+ dollars on a acct that got tooken and you cant do anything about it. but im over that i have a better acct with 100x more gp and im borrowing the acct so before you guys judge me i will let you know that i have an acct with over 200mil that ive played on for about 2 months so if i was a hacker/scammer i would have took everything off the acct and transfered it too one of my accts that i made thanks everyone that is supporting me fuck those that dislike me just say you dont liek me and ill be fine with that and just mute you i dont need to listen to your stupidy im a grow adult here so why dont you all act like it too
simply stating, this attitude should not be accepted in my opinion. I'm not going in to details on what was done because basically it does not matter. The thing that matters in a family is about forgiveness and it seems as if you do not have any kind of remorse in your attitude. I would say fix your attitude then come back, not your account because that's just the part that gets you into the clans activities, not heart. Good luck bud.
im sorry if it sounded like i was bitching but if people always flame me bc of the past then wat am i supposted to do im sure you still hate me batman but i said i was sorry several times and i was drunk when i did it i didnt do it on purpose im sure everyone thinks i did but ive never hacked or scammed a person in my life except the day i took your stuff off your acct im still sorry for that hope we can all just start out a new life and forget the past after new years eve hopefully you can forgive me batman/rangetap im sorry i ruined your guys trust hope everything goes well with you guys ive know you since terror rs. this is too everyone you all have a happy christmas and a happy new years thanks everyone .   CP TONY

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

QUOTES

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman

View PostCP TONY, on 25 December 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

i didnt think ppl would hate me so much over 2 mil that i gave back the next day didnt take it on purpose i got my account tooken away after so its not like i make out on some bank those to you that dont know wat went on so i get home fromt he bar get on facebook rangetap-legend rank gives me his acct info i guess i took everything then the next day gave everything back so its not like i took the stuff and dipped out on cp if it happened too anyone of you. you wouldnt be here today you probally wouldnt even play rs anymore after spending over 100+ dollars on a acct that got tooken and you cant do anything about it. but im over that i have a better acct with 100x more gp and im borrowing the acct so before you guys judge me i will let you know that i have an acct with over 200mil that ive played on for about 2 months so if i was a hacker/scammer i would have took everything off the acct and transfered it too one of my accts that i made thanks everyone that is supporting me fuck those that dislike me just say you dont liek me and ill be fine with that and just mute you i dont need to listen to your stupidy im a grow adult here so why dont you all act like it too
simply stating, this attitude should not be accepted in my opinion. I'm not going in to details on what was done because basically it does not matter. The thing that matters in a family is about forgiveness and it seems as if you do not have any kind of remorse in your attitude. I would say fix your attitude then come back, not your account because that's just the part that gets you into the clans activities, not heart. Good luck bud.
im sorry if it sounded like i was bitching but if people always flame me bc of the past then wat am i supposted to do im sure you still hate me batman but i said i was sorry several times and i was drunk when i did it i didnt do it on purpose im sure everyone thinks i did but ive never hacked or scammed a person in my life except the day i took your stuff off your acct im still sorry for that hope we can all just start out a new life and forget the past after new years eve hopefully you can forgive me batman/rangetap im sorry i ruined your guys trust hope everything goes well with you guys ive know you since terror rs. this is too everyone you all have a happy christmas and a happy new years thanks everyone .   CP TONY
goodluck getting accepted man. And you've been forgiven.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Tony

Tony

View Post-Batman-, on 26 December 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

View PostCP TONY, on 25 December 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

goodluck getting accepted man. And you've been forgiven.
thanks batman hope to cya on saturday and sunday

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

QUOTES

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

~ Information about all upcoming events ~

December 28th

Saturday [F2P]

F2P Pk Trip

3:30 EST, 8:30 GMT

Have 10+ returns ready!

December 29th

Sunday [P2P]

P2P Pk Trip

3:30 EST, 8:30 GMT

Have 10+ returns ready!

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Cronus

Cronus
    • RSN:Exosuit
    • IRC:[CP]Cronus
welcome back bud nice acc btw

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Accepted. Please join TeamSpeak to receive your updated rank.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users