New Council & Dec/Jan HoF

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
We have decided to promote a new Council and the December/January Hall of Famer is finally decided.

I would just like to say you guys had a great weekend and the pulls are continuing to increase, keep recruiting and being active all throughout the community.

Read this topic for this upcoming weekend's PK trips: http://cp-rs.com/for...datory-pk-trips

The new %Council is Sinz! We have decided he best fits what we are looking for in a Council. He has been a long time member of CP who joined all the way back in 2006. His witty personality will be perfect to add to our staff and we feel he can be an active enough to help out and contribute in a very positive way.  Very well deserved and I am looking forward to working with you.

If you also couldn't tell we recently welcomed back Andy and Joey Venom as Council's. They have decided they can reach an appropriate amount of activity to reclaim their ranks.

The December/January %Hall of Famer is Rob! This is very deserving and something you earned years ago. I knew eventually you would have this rank. Everything you have done for CP recently is a big reason for our current success. Keep it up because I don't think this is where you stop as a rank. Thank you for everything you have done for CP.

Well deserved guys - everyone be on this weekend for the PK trips and continue to recruit your friends. I also recommend checking if you should be able to apply for different ranks, for example: Advanced, Elite, Hero, and Legend. You might have the requirements for a rank you don't currently have, so go check!

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Gratz to both, well deserved.
Posted Image

BATHING APE

BATHING APE

C.R.E.A.M.

• IRC:[CP]`BAPE
yay

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(15:50:16) <+[CP]`BAPE> my pk vids?

(15:50:20) <@[CP]Toxine> yeah, your pk trip vids

(15:50:24) <@[CP]Toxine> since you had like

(15:50:26) <@[CP]Toxine> the only decent music

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Gratz to Rob & Sinz. Well deserved boys.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Congratz Sinz & Rob!

Posted Image

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
nice

Posted Image

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Well deserved and goodjob to all the niggas who came on today keep it up and I see us taking #1 or #2 this year

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Congratz boys. Well deserved.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Gratz both of you. Well deserved.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
I respect the both of you and I am so proud to see you get these promotions.

Rob, it has really been a pleasure calling you my network brother. You've been there for me through everything, when my account got hacked you were there to lend me yours; your maxed out account with 99 prayer. It takes a lot of trust to do something like that over this game. And I am glad to say, as lame as this fucking sounds, I trust you with my runescape account. Thank you for everything and congratulations my brother. Basking in reflected glory.

Sinz, even though we were in CP during different eras and I hardly knew you before osrs you have really impressed me with your activity and knowledge of life and this game. You at council is such a perfect fit although I'm positively sure  you have a lot more potential. Best of luck, and well deserved.

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users