41 replies to this topic

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View Post-Batman-, on 04 April 2014 - 03:45 AM, said:

View PostKembe X, on 04 April 2014 - 03:21 AM, said:

I agree with everything but defence, 90% of the -13 defence people in cp dont want to get 20 defence. Shouldn't try and force it on them by saying itll make them a better warrer. If they know how to tank with 1 defence they should be good. Just get attack/pray up I thought this was a Pure clan not Initiate/mith clan
the misconception that you 13- def pures have is that 25 defense is not pure. 25 defense is just as much pure as 1-13. And if not more. The work and effort you have to put into quests at 20 defense far exceeds the work you put in at 13 and the rewards/benefits are much better. We would never force 20 defense on anyone, but it is highly suggested and a lot more helpful to the clan in the long run. The pure community that we are a part of allows 1-25 defense as a whole. It makes no sense to me as to why people would not maximize their potential simply because of what they think is a "real pure".

Stop.

90+ cb with 1 def is better than 80 cb with 20 def. When the average is over 96 combat I'll be glad to get 20 def.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Saw V

Saw V
    • RSN:Saw V
    • IRC:[CP]Saw

View PostFtw, on 04 April 2014 - 06:27 AM, said:

I agree with everything but defence, 90% of the -13 defence people in cp dont want to get 20 defence. Shouldn't try and force it on them by saying itll make them a better warrer. If they know how to tank with 1 defence they should be good. Just get attack/pray up I thought this was a Pure clan not Initiate/mith clan
the misconception that you 13- def pures have is that 25 defense is not pure. 25 defense is just as much pure as 1-13. And if not more. The work and effort you have to put into quests at 20 defense far exceeds the work you put in at 13 and the rewards/benefits are much better. We would never force 20 defense on anyone, but it is highly suggested and a lot more helpful to the clan in the long run. The pure community that we are a part of allows 1-25 defense as a whole. It makes no sense to me as to why people would not maximize their potential simply because of what they think is a "real pure".

Stop.

90+ cb with 1 def is better than 80 cb with 20 def. When the average is over 96 combat I'll be glad to get 20 def.

this is a valid point I don't feel like forcing 20+ def is necessary if our 1 def are 85+ cb and our 20+'s are getting to 100 cb

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will

Will

I Be Over $hit

• RSN:Lord Ex
    • IRC:Ex
I do agree to focus on training and our current members, however if an opportunity comes for you to recruit someone do it; continuous recruiting during the training of our accounts will albeit lead to a bigger core overtime.

Glad to see this post though, gives a much needed reminder of the direction we're headed and what our goal is. Keep it up boys this summer is our time to reclaim what is rightfully ours, undisputed #1 Pure clan.

Posted Image

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Part of the +Retired unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
No one is forced to get defense, if you read it that way you are ignorant. It's an average that is recommended. If you are 20+ defense you last longer in a fight, end of story.

Posted Image

$Doozy

Doozy
    • RSN:Omfg Doozy
    • IRC:[CP]Doozy
Very good idea. Improving the quality of each member will make us even more of a force to reckon with when clan wars comes out.

But I fucking hate training mage. Nig range for life

Posted Image

Posted Image

`Lodi

`Lodi

`Garrett|762

• RSN:CP Lodi
    • IRC:[CP]`Lodi
We must be STRONG
Posted ImagePosted Image

EOP ALWAYS WINS

EOP ALWAYS WINS
Cant find my name so win

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman

View PostSaw V, on 04 April 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

View PostFtw, on 04 April 2014 - 06:27 AM, said:

Stop.

this is a valid point I don't feel like forcing 20+ def is necessary if our 1 def are 85+ cb and our 20+'s are getting to 100 cb
as long as you train Idc. But don't bash 20 defense.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Kembe X

Kembe X
    • RSN:Kembe X
    • IRC:[CP]Kembe

View PostChain, on 04 April 2014 - 08:15 AM, said:

No one is forced to get defense, if you read it that way you are ignorant. It's an average that is recommended. If you are 20+ defense you last longer in a fight, end of story.
LOL. Ok Chain obviously you haven't been in ts recently with a 1 defence pure its pretty much forced on every single 1 def pure. Some of them even talked about quitting if they keep getting asked everytime a council joins their channel
Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
Quality boys.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users