New College Football Season 5 days away!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
UCF
UCF
UCF
UCF

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan

View PostCancer KillA, on 24 August 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

View PostSlayer, on 24 August 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

View PostOrphan, on 24 August 2014 - 02:59 AM, said:

Ohio St, Bama, Florida St, Michigan St

Ohio State's Braxton Miller is out for season but their backups are 5 stars, destined for greatness considering the last 2 OSU QB's are heismans. OSU knows how to scout thats for sure...
they're gonna start a redshirt freshman, doubt ohio st will do business without miller
They are still top 10 with a weak big 10 conference altogether you might be surprised!

Ohio State's Braxton Miller is out for season but their backups are 5 stars, destined for greatness considering the last 2 OSU QB's are heismans. OSU knows how to scout thats for sure...
Did you know iggy azalea fell off the stage the other night? :P nice pic's though I have to side with slayer!
Quaterback never will be nor has been a worry for Ohio St. Look at our past qb's. Our past 2 were both heismans, and Miller should have been (has been runner up non-stop) year after year. I believe our QB regardless of who it is was drafted for a reason, Ohio St. has never drafted any qb that was anything less than great. Plus, urban meyer (people may hate him a lot) but no matter what problems his teams had/has he always keeps games close when dealing with tough teams. Ohio State will shock the world just watch m8

Edit: forgot terrel pryor never got the heisman because of obvious hatred & bias toward Ohio State & they frauded it. Ohio states biggest successes probably out of any school = QB's. Have no doubts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

`Alex

`Alex

Corrupt Pure

• RSN:Alex
    • IRC:[CP]`Cancer

View PostOrphan, on 25 August 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

they're gonna start a redshirt freshman, doubt ohio st will do business without miller
They are still top 10 with a weak big 10 conference altogether you might be surprised!

Did you know iggy azalea fell off the stage the other night? :P nice pic's though I have to side with slayer!
Quaterback never will be nor has been a worry for Ohio St. Look at our past qb's. Our past 2 were both heismans, and Miller should have been (has been runner up non-stop) year after year. I believe our QB regardless of who it is was drafted for a reason, Ohio St. has never drafted any qb that was anything less than great. Plus, urban meyer (people may hate him a lot) but no matter what problems his teams had/has he always keeps games close when dealing with tough teams. Ohio State will shock the world just watch m8

Edit: forgot terrel pryor never got the heisman because of obvious hatred & bias toward Ohio State & they frauded it. Ohio states biggest successes probably out of any school = QB's. Have no doubts.
We shall see my friend let's hope their strength of schedule is good enough compared to pac-12 and SEC schools!

-Corrupted since 2006-

Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole.

#Clan-CP #CPPRRIDE #AUGUST4TH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.

View PostCancer KillA, on 25 August 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

We shall see my friend let's hope their strength of schedule is good enough compared to pac-12 and SEC schools!

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

Agreed but I think it'll still be the same outcome, Bama, Florida ST, Ohio ST, and Michigan ST (or Oregon). I don't see many teams at all going undefeated this year besides Bama/Florida St/Ohio St. Oregon ALWAYS chokes (OSU does sometimes in post season), but yea..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

View PostOrphan, on 25 August 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Agreed but I think it'll still be the same outcome, Bama, Florida ST, Ohio ST, and Michigan ST (or Oregon). I don't see many teams at all going undefeated this year besides Bama/Florida St/Ohio St. Oregon ALWAYS chokes (OSU does sometimes in post season), but yea..
Ohio State is mind fucked right now because of what happened to Miller, don't see them doing well this season because they lost their star.

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

View PostSlayer, on 25 August 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Ohio State is mind fucked right now because of what happened to Miller, don't see them doing well this season because they lost their star.
The fanbase is yea, Urban Meyer has been through it all nigga is a legend. Plus he is from & lived in my small ass city, he's an Ohio native. He's been on some shit ass fucking teams & made them unstoppable, his win/loss record is one of the best in history of College coaches & he hasn't ever really been on great teams. Florida was decent but they were never really amazing. I get what everyone is saying though, as of now it's just speculation so all we can do right now is wait and see.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

View PostOrphan, on 25 August 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

The fanbase is yea, Urban Meyer has been through it all nigga is a legend. Plus he is from & lived in my small ass city, he's an Ohio native. He's been on some shit ass fucking teams & made them unstoppable, his win/loss record is one of the best in history of College coaches & he hasn't ever really been on great teams. Florida was decent but they were never really amazing. I get what everyone is saying though, as of now it's just speculation so all we can do right now is wait and see.
best of luck to them tho

`Alex

`Alex

Corrupt Pure

• RSN:Alex
    • IRC:[CP]`Cancer

View PostOrphan, on 25 August 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

meyer is indeed one of the best college coaches left lets hope he can stay healthy!

-Corrupted since 2006-

Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole.

#Clan-CP #CPPRRIDE #AUGUST4TH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drunk Mobile

Drunk Mobile

Drunk Mobile

Ohio sucks

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users