The Movement

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
It's a new era in RuneScape and pure clans, because of this it means it's time for a new era of Corrupt Pures. CP is known for our ability to adapt and move forward no matter the situation. Keeping the community alive has always been our goal but at the same time we want to have fun doing it.

As you are all well aware, our leader Merk has finally went away for college. I say this with a tear in my eye but he has decided to finally step down and acquire his well-earned Elder position. I remember when he first joined CP, I would have never guessed he would mean this much to CP, and more importantly to me as a friend. I have nothing but love and respect for all he has done for CP, he is one of the main reasons CP is still alive to this day and it was a pleasure working with you. We all look forward to seeing you around helping us train our new staff.

What's a change to CP without it being controversial? After a few days of discussing the best route for CP to take as we move forward on this era of RS pure clans, we have assembled a new staff. This staff is based around the same time zone, are all familiar with each other on a friendly level, and are all motivated to helping CP.

Without further ado, I would like to introduce the new staff of Corrupt Pures.

@Leader

David - Your time has finally come big man. We all knew this day was approaching us. Everyone is familiar with you in CP and everyone knows this is well deserved. I hope you have fun with and take it in because it's your time to shine.

@Warlord

JV - Will be making the move to Warlord, the rank team feels JV can fit this position well with his knowledge and his previous experiences of knowing how CP works. Everyone gets along with JV and this new look rank should work well.

Tristin - If you have been to any event recently you will know that Tristin does a great job stepping up and calling when needed. As this is a huge rank jump, it is deserving because of everything he has done for us lately. Tristin also has been helpful with the day to day running of CP and will continue to a great job without a doubt.

@High Council

WeeZy - We are proud to welcome back Weezy to the rank team. He has shown a great interest in helping CP operate over the past couple weeeks and his desire for CP to become the best it can be is evident. Weezy knows what is expected of him in this role which makes it a no brainer to give him this responsilbility back. He will work perfectly well with this new look rank team and I look forward to working with you.

Mitch - Mitch has been very helpful in decision making scenarios with CP over the past month, he has decided to become as active as possible to help CP reach it's potential and do our best as we move into this new era. I have always wanted to work with Mitch and the fact he has been very cooperative and helpful with the current staff makes this something we had to do. I know for a fact Mitch has so much to offer CP and because of this CP's potential just skyrocketed.

%Council

Shiny

Bvb

Membs - A very well deserved promotion, one of the most helpful members that were introduced to CP to begin the OSRS era. He is a quick learner and will do a great job helping out our new rank team. The CP pride and effort he shows is obvious. I look forward to watching you develop into an even more important figure in this clan.

Doozy - Just like Membs this is a very well deserved promotion aswell. Everyone in CP can agree that this promotion is a long time coming, mostly because he is exactly what CP looks for in a person. I look forward to you taking on bigger responsibilities because I know you can handle them. Let's have some fun man.

Although many of these promotions may be controversial, take a look around at other clans. Controversiality is needed to keep this clan running because these are the people that have the motivation to take us to the top and be the clan we know how to be. We may be looking to add a couple more names soon (esp. to the Council position) so don't be discouraged by these promotions. Be sure to attend this week's events and continue being active on the forums/TS/and IRC.

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
CP 2015

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
1st

Really happy with these promo's. I'm sure all of these guys will give CP their all and help us continue to be the #1 pure clan.

Been a few weeks that I haven't been able to be fully active now and I'll truly miss all of you. I'll be on for most events <3

Welcome to the new era of CP.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Yes.

We.

Can.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
are you ready?

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
nice

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Wild. Congrats everybody. B)

Posted Image

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
Congratz <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hittin

Hittin
    • RSN:Uzivert
    • IRC:~
lets pwn

Big Jared

Big Jared
    • RSN:Mandem
    • IRC:Jaredd
Gz lads, well deserved.

& to Merk, good luck on future endeavors, I've only known you a short time but in the short while I've known you; I've grown to respect you.

LA FLVME

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users