Another Inactivity Sweep & Clean-up

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: Status (93 member(s) have cast votes)

My status is..

1. I am alive and I have an account I can use to come to events on. (69 votes [74.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 74.19%

2. Voted I am alive and I do not have an account I can use to come to events on. (24 votes [25.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

Vote

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
I am aware an inactivity sweep took place a couple weeks ago but I would like to have another. This isn't necessarily for you to attend the weekend PK trips although that would be helpful (Sat 6 PM EST/Sun 3:30 PM EST), but more so we can see who is still active enough to keep their active rank (Member+).

Please vote in the poll above to let us know if you are still alive. I will most likely clean up everyone's ranks on TS/RS/Forums sometime next Monday.

Be on the look out for more updates to come this week as we get things a little situated.

IMPORTANT: We are more than aware we have people with forum access that shouldn't have it, we decided to keep it that way hoping PK trips would eventually go back to how they were. It appears they aren't. After this week and you are in a different clan other than CP your access will be removed.

IMPORTANT #2: Toxic & Parm have moved on from CP. We thank them for their couple weeks of work but it just wasn't going to work out. We are actively looking for options within the clan that are looking to step up and lead CP on a day to day basis. We have everything set up for this weekend regardless of this situation so please do your best to be online.

Spread the word and vote in the poll please. Stay active on IRC & TS and train your account if you do not have the prep reqs.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users