• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
VERSION 1: STAY TUNED FOR SUPREMACY BV LT AND OTHER SHIT CLANS

Don't read this if your feelings get hurt easy

My hot ass girlfriend just had to go into work so I decided I'd visit CP's site and check out the pure community. Holy fuck am I disappointed in the pure community LOL heres why

Like jesus christ, Drunk and I gave up almost 3 years ago now and gave the clan to 2 15 year olds, they literally shit on foreign faggots and fat virgins for 2 years without barely any help from us. Now they are off to college and we had to find new leaders. We literally promoted Toxic Rune2h, Hittin, and Parm to Leader all within a 2 week span and now they are all gone..LIKE WE ARE STILL ALIVE LMFAO, HOW DO YOUR SHIT CLANS STILL CLOSE (AUTHORITY)?????

Fatality

how does it fucking feel to win the gold medal in the special olympics? You have had the same fat fucks leading your clan for years now and you still struggle with clans that mass recruit to compete with you? Seriously you are the new version of mm, you have a shit load of people but holy fuck your leadership sucks ass. You'd think someone in that fucking clan would have a clue by now

EOP

LMAO i find it fucking hilarious how the antisocial jew, fat brown kid, and ex-yr council think they are GOOD LOL. You literally mass recruited yourself back into relevancy and have the worst MATCHED game i've seen from an established pure clan in YEARS. Holy fuck the only possible way you have a chance at beating any clan even opts is with the help of a booter. you put so much fucking effort in and you still suck ass HAHAHAHA. i mean i cant see a reason anyone would want to join this clan besides the fact they refuse to close even if they pull 5 people and 3 of them are mains lmfao

Zerg unit

does anyone else see the potential fucking train wreck that is going to happen any second with this clan? I literally glanced at your forums and almost caught cancer. You have one of the most fucking recycled staffs of all time. a little bit of adversity and i see a downfall faster than zenith v5. not to mention the mahatma praisers will turn their back on u faster than hittin's leadership reign in cp (SLURP SLURP ON PIERS COCK RETARDS). seriously who wants to join a clan full of australian people. your best staff member is zach 0mg and he knows himself the only reason he's in that clan is because he's the main person unmuted during events. he gives about as much fucks about you aussie nerds as he did the last pures. let's also not forget to mention if this was a clan a couple years ago they would of already been dead. TIME WASTERSSSSS

ur all fucking retarded join CP the only clan that has succesfully gone through leadership changes and is still alive to this day. PS: how are our forums more active than zu's, s, bv, lt combined? Jesus christ lmfao

http://a.fod4.com/misc/chris%20tucker%20fuck.gif

Posted Image

Tomek

Tomek
    • RSN:DontStopDad
    • IRC:Tomek
l0l

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.
Chain you have Ebola man.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Well put together. Join CP retards.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain

View PostFtw, on 04 December 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Well put together. Join CP retards.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
waiting for this  shit to go viral

Posted Image

$Desley

Desley

Yeah

• RSN:LowCountries
    • IRC:[CP]Desley
Wanted to give my real opinion, but cba so..

HAHAH EOP AND FI FAT RETARDS HAHA!@121!

Posted Image

Corrupted, since 2009

@Leader of #Team-B, 2009-2012

@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

$Tristin

Tristin

Seen it all. Done it all.

• RSN:August4th
    • IRC:[CP]Tristin
I like Fatality, rest fucking blow.

I dislike Supremacy the most and LT both have leadership of a fucking autistic child that has a lisp honestly. You have a nigger leading HI & a paki.
you have 2 14 year olds that started clanning in 2013 battlescape in LT.

@Warlord 2014-2015

Slayer of eop

Posted Image

Longest Living Pure Clan

#Clan-CP

@Chain

Chain

View PostLowCountries, on 04 December 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

Wanted to give my real opinion, but cba so..

HAHAH EOP AND FI FAT RETARDS HAHA!@121!
pretty much lmfao

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
:wadda:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users