Tristin

Seen it all. Done it all.

• RSN:August4th
    • IRC:[CP]Tristin

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you guys could all really take the time to read this topic and respond

"You can't ever be content or satisfied where your at"

I understand that you see topics like this weekly from me and there is a reason for them, but this isn't a simple basic topic.

Made this little winter video kinda thing idk thought it would go cool with the topic lmao

pk video 2 be up soon btw

Posted Image

More than just a clan, a family.

We've done so amazing this past few weeks, I just wanted to say thank you, and thank you for putting effort back into CP this is what will help us succeed. This clan has been through so much and always coming out on TOP. This is a clan we can all look at and see how enjoyable and intense it is. We have a very rare family & clan that I wish i could explain but words really cannot explain the passion I and others have for this clan. We have gained so many new faces this past month or two and these faces are going to be what keep CP going forward. This is what being CP is about getting back to our position at our THRONE. So with all this being said myself & the staff team are more than grateful for all effort and dedication & hospitality everyone has shown this past month+

Shout out all the members that have stuck around

Posted Image

Much Needed Steps to have before 2015

Alright guys I am really aware that you guys here this a lot, but there is a reason behind that we really don't want to take the fact you guys enjoy 1 defence pking and I'm not here say go get 25 defence, but I wouldn't mind :)

Reality tho is you guys all need to be 80+ combat in the next month or two no more 65-70 combat.

57 Woodcutting this is going to be mandatory or will removal from CP will be happen.  You have until 2015 to get this so start working on it.

Posted Image

Forums, Teamspeak, Irc

I'm not going sit here complain about teamspeak because it's been amazing we always have 10-15 man unit pking we have a good 35-40 people on teamspeak at all times which is amazing!

We really do need to start focusing on forums i really get disgusted when I see only 3-4 post count a day by a member or 1 topic a month. Really guys you will find it a lot more enjoyable more you start to use forums!

Our IRC and TeamSpeak levels always fluctuate throughout the day, but when you're online all we can ask for is for you to just idle in the both of them. Our IRC is definitely one of the most active throughout all of the pure clans, so why not join it more often and help keep our community strong? If you do not already, use a [CP] tag and get a BNC to always stay on IRC, PM any rank for help. Even if you don't want to talk or don't have a microphone, I can't stress how important it is to join TS and idle in the AFK channel or mute your sounds. It is literally so much easier to get a hold of some of you just by poking you on TS rather than PMing you ingame or on IRC.

Posted Image

I'm going to keep this short.

We're so close to regaining our title and if you guys want to compete with fatality more than that is on YOU. The staff cannot keep holding your hands along the way if you DO NOT want to fuck shit up.

Posted Image

@Warlord 2014-2015

Slayer of eop

Posted Image

Longest Living Pure Clan

#Clan-CP

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Stop being level 70. Get 80+ I understand you like to PK alot but you're not benefiting the clan whatsoever. Get maxed 60 attack

Posted Image

your main

your main
    • RSN:Your Main
    • IRC:[CP]YourMain
working on getting higher cmb. nmz as we speak :D

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
Train & recruit. The sky is the limit.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Doozy

Doozy
    • RSN:Omfg Doozy
    • IRC:[CP]Doozy
Stop being a pussy get 100 cb

Oh and great job these past few weeks :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
TRAIN UP!

$Laos

Laos

Rice Picker

• RSN:Pure Laos
    • IRC:[CP]Laos
amazing and well said. CP Pride.

Proud member of #Beaver

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
get to training

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
70s at least aim for 80+ lets get it going

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Saphira

Saphira

Saphira

• RSN:Saphlra
    • IRC:[CP]Saphlra
been grinding hard, cb will be up soon! looking forward to killing some mains for all their main gear :dwarf:

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users