$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostWhat Is CP, on 25 April 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:

View PostMitch, on 25 April 2015 - 11:21 AM, said:

View PostWhat Is CP, on 24 April 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Not gonna lie, you both have flaws in your argument but I agree with Mitch more, Oneddd has a lot of conflicting arguments. Kind've like somebody I know irl, confuses what you actually stand on. You're claiming that having taxes is a bad thing? Are you a full republican or some shit.. Taxes are needed for schools among other things. That's why america has a better economy than all these 3rd world countries, we actually do things to produce better living qualities. Then the 25% of worlds population incarcerated, why would this matter? It's not showing that we aren't "free" per se, it's more we have a lot of idiots. Yes, I agree we have one of the highest idiot rates of all countries, but we also produce some of the smartest people in the world. So that argument is invalid. The people in jail did something against what a majority of the country believes is wrong, so why is them in jail a bad thing. Either way, I'm not gonna get too in-depth unless you would like to point out counter arguments to what I'm saying, which I would be glad to see. I just don't like when people point out the worst in America when you infact live there as well. This causes even more of a problem.

Edit: Omg the typos were real.
Didn't space out, typed on phone :\

He'd actually be considered a Democrat, not a Republican, judgmental on his views.

Republicans have kept this country in shape, they are the foundation we need to adapt & keep.

You misunderstood me, he is clearly more of a democrat, but his claim that "taxes are bad" which is full wing capitalism which is actually retarded. I was pointing out how most of his beliefs are democratic but that "taxes are bad" thing is just one of the dumbest comments I've read. It's just annoying when people say things that they have no understanding of. Even republicans know we need taxes lol, but they say not to much as democrats say tax the rich, etc.
Are you a full republican or some shit.. Taxes are needed for schools among other things.
??

I'm definitely misunderstanding you I guess, lol.
All G, you seem to agree.

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
@Drunk

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler