Flawlessness

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt

View PostDrunk, on 09 September 2011 - 12:11 AM, said:

Was a few people who know who they are. Once they fix themselves, those retards will be back to mowing lawns.

All it takes it some effort and lol^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
cp "was" a good warring clan but now everything is back were it was 2 years ago, i joined cp during the slump period and stayed there.i worked my ass off because i had something to belive in and look a year ago we became number one cause we  worked their assess off. 1 year ago cp had the best warrers all these people in cp worked hard and earned #1 spot for a month or two  now its back were it is the #5 spot.i dont know what happened i was or never offical. the hard working people in cp many which i cannot name are  in other clans now were trying to recruit them back and try to gain the higher rank in #clan . look at you "officals" calling each other idiots retards putting cp members down.with out members there wont be a clan. there is no hope in cp because we keep hitting each other. its like our politic in canada. they smack each other with words trying to put them selves down and win the voters. look at Obama in 2008-2009 during his campaign he gave the country something to belive in and the voters turned out the most ever in history.
people in Corrupt pures dont have something to believe in so why bother trying if so what are you trying to ? when you call your own members retard, idiots, and threatning to kick them out of the clan.
cp new stragetic way to get to higher rank in clan community is to ?
getting our defence level up and becoming addy daddy its a shame from my opinion
so quit flaming your members and give us something to believe in or there wont be this #5 anymore and might aswell close the clan

Abyssal Wtf

Abyssal Wtf

The One And Only

i agree but nether the less chain is right. their is many flaws and errors cp cud have  avoided...

Posted Image

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion
Your kidding right? Talking before the fight? You sir are a stupid one. Spamming CP related shit isn't off topic.

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

just some basic stuff guys read it well and pay attention to it!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Joey

Joey
    • RSN:swag
    • IRC:bitch
its honestly pathetic. you guys keep losing for the same reason. you guys honestly suck dick at warring.  get better seriously, watch drunk chad and weaks videos. what i did and now i never die until its the last 10 if we lost.

$Pink

Pink
    • IRC:[CP]Pink
Please read my quote below my sexy signature.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. - Vince Lombardi

http://puu.sh/2l0JH.jpg

R.I.P Pinkaroundme - August 23, 2003 - October 24th, 2010

Pinkaroundme Was Resurrected From the Dead On May 19th, 2014

Part of Corrupt Pures since October 1st, 2009

Former High Council of Corrupt Pures

"Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy brow shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground;

for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art,

and unto dust shalt thou return."

-Genesis 3:17-19 King James Bible

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostJoey, on 09 September 2011 - 05:17 AM, said:

its honestly pathetic. you guys keep losing for the same reason. you guys honestly suck dick at warring.  get better seriously, watch drunk chad and weaks videos. what i did and now i never die until its the last 10 if we lost.
So do you do Joey. Get better and so will CP.

View PostRob, on 09 September 2011 - 02:54 AM, said:

Your kidding right? Talking before the fight? You sir are a stupid one. Spamming CP related shit isn't off topic.
Nah, you don't need to say anything until the war starts. Next time sit on your hands.

Posted Image

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
i say what i want bro..i say to make ppl get motivated to win these fuckers flame us i flame back thats just how it is

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
Nvm.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users