Posted Image

Spoiler

Misclique

Misclique

Giving out hands like I'm Shiva

• RSN:Misclique
    • IRC:[CP]Misclique

View PostMerk, on 17 August 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

@$Shiny means hotkeys, not autohotkey for skilling/etc.

Btw, you can use the Esc button on keyboard to exit bank easier now btw, saves alot of time during bank skills

Oh, well yes hotkeys fo sho. And yeah I forget about that. I bound my esc key to spec window. Easier for me to hit with ring finger then to reach with my index or thumb, meh.
75/75Posted Image 86/99Posted Image  90/99Posted Image  52/52Posted Image  94/99Posted Image 92/99Posted Image
Posted Image   Posted Image

$Doozy

Doozy
    • RSN:Omfg Doozy
    • IRC:[CP]Doozy
No exp waste

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Impressive.

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Andre

Andre
    • RSN:3
    • IRC:monhs
Love this.

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Nice guide mate!

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Drip red

Drip red

Ride till I Die Nigga

• RSN:Cp-rscom
    • IRC:[CP]Drip_red
nerd

Ex-@Leader of Chaotic

Proud Ending @HighCouncil of Chaos

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
GOOD GUIDE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Misclique

Misclique

Giving out hands like I'm Shiva

• RSN:Misclique
    • IRC:[CP]Misclique
Glad you guys actually liked it. Appreciate it. I tried to keep the guide very "basic" when it comes to maximizing your exp/h but if you'd like to know even more click intensive ways to increase exp/h whether to try them out yourself or just to know them I can update the guide with even more ways. Main things I would update is 3-4 tick barbarian fishing (depending on what method you use to reset the fishing animation) and things to increase overall exp/h. Most of these methods are overlooked by the general population of RS because they become too tedious unless you're on the front page or trying to get there.

Methods would include and be similar to using "Magic Imbue" and/or fletching darts or bolts during hunter, agility, thieving, firemaking, etc. Doing Magic Imbue alone on CD will give you 20k exp/h with little to zero loss in exp when combined with another skill. Other things like firemaking while super heating. At first I thought this would be an exp loss since half the inventory is used for FM and the other for super heating but because you can combine the animations similar to stun-alching if you can bank fast enough, it would increase overall exp. And other things like using purple sweets to completely skip over animations (complete money waste but all to save a tick right?)

Let me know if you guys would be interested though. I don't know why but while I don't use these methods all the time it can be fun to mix it up, so it kind of fascinates me. I was once doing GWD with RobboSickDog (my buddy is apparently friends with him /shrug) and I asked him how people break EHP and EXP records on Crystal Math Labs (CML) and his answer was "ADDERALL" lmfao.
75/75Posted Image 86/99Posted Image  90/99Posted Image  52/52Posted Image  94/99Posted Image 92/99Posted Image
Posted Image   Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Damn that guide is on fucking point. Great job, it is noticed. TAKE NOTES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users