Misclique's Guide to EXP Efficiency Pt. 2

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Misclique

Misclique

Giving out hands like I'm Shiva

• RSN:Misclique
    • IRC:[CP]Misclique
Welcome to part 2 of my guide to EXP efficiency. Hope you enjoy! These methods are generally more extreme and click extensive and you might just want to keep it around for a "party trick" so to speak.

NOTE: I will assume you read part 1 of this guide and so if you do not know how to setup the script or use it, refer to part 1.

SCREEN MARKERS

Screen Markers is a program that basically can turn your whole screen into a giant paint program, allowing you mark areas on your screen. We can use this program to mark places on our screen to know exactly where to click without having to guess where we need to click. This can make banking even faster than with just AHK alone. We can also use this to mark certain areas on our screen for things like "Magic Imbue" which I will cover later in the guide to again not have to guess where it is located. Below are pictures of exactly what I am talking about.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Download link is: screenmarker.com

REINDEER HAT

The Reindeer Hat is a gift from the Christmas Event and if you don't have it you'll have to wait till next Christmas to get one. What makes the hat special is its emote drops snow on the ground which then can be interacted with to make snowballs. But if we clicked on the snow to cancel lets say a fishing animation and then quickly clicked back to fishing this would actually speed up EXP rates. The reason this works is because within the fishing animation there is a delay in which you cannot catch another fish. So resetting the animation will allow us to catch fish quicker.

This method could also be used in Hardwood Grove in Karamja but using the tinderbox on the log and quickly clicking back on the tree before actually lighting the log will have the same effect as the reindeer hat but also have the bonus of dropping the logs and not wasting ticks to drop them later on.

MAGIC IMBUE/FLETCHING

Incorporating Magic Imbue or fletching darts/bolts into other skills can boost overall EXP gains while lossing little to no EXP in the main skill you're training. Using Magic Imbue on cooldown which is 12 seconds can give 20k magic EXP/h along with the main skill you're training. Fletching is the same thing although EXP rates depend on how often you can fletch in between ticks on your main skill and which bolt/dart you're making. Skills these are primarily used with are: Hunter, Firemaking, Agility, Thieving, Woodcutting, Farming (during trips) and Mining. NOTE: There are few people I know of that can can imbue/fletch with mining without losing ticks. Unless you're willing to take the time to master it, I'd advise against using these methods with mining.

FIREMAKING WITH SUPERHEATING

It is possible to train firemaking while at the same time magic and smithing all at once. While this method will rate less EXP/h for each individual skill, the combined EXP/h is actually higher because of this. The really only ore that works with this method is gold since it doesn't require a secondary ore like coal to make. Simply, fill your inventory with natures, tinderbox and 13 logs and 13 gold ores. Start by casting superheat and within the animation light your log. Alternate back and forth until you empty your inventory and rinse and repeat.

FIREMAKING WITH KARAMBWANS

Similar to FM with superheating we can replace the ores with karambwans.  Karambwans are able to cook in one tick which means if we light a log and quickly cook one karam/log we can light/cook all our logs and karams without any lost ticks. This method is extremely difficult to do and will take some practice to master.

PURPLE SWEETS

This method is extremely wasteful but kind of cool to know. Purple sweets can be used with methods like using a tinderbox on your log to quickly drop it and resume woodcutting to completely remove the initial firemaking animation. Just eat a sweet and quickly use your tinderbox with your log and go back to woodcutting.

4 TICK BARBARIAN FISHING

If you didn't know you can technically barb fish your way to 99 fishing without using any feathers (almost). Similar to 3 tick barb fishing using the reindeer hat or the tree if you're lucky enough to have that spot open, using a knife on the fish and to cut them into Roe's or Offcuts they can be used as bait in place of the feathers. This is an obsolete method in the higher end skilling community as alching the fish will give magic exp and waste less time saving ticks. But cool to know you can get 99 fishing using the fastest method fairly cheap/free.

ANTI-VENOMS

This really isn't a method but more of a heads up that it is quicker to manually create anti-venoms then having them automated.
75/75Posted Image 86/99Posted Image  90/99Posted Image  52/52Posted Image  94/99Posted Image 92/99Posted Image
Posted Image   Posted Image

Sacred

Sacred

We Are Anonymous

• RSN:Sacred Brid
    • IRC:[CP]Sacred
o.0

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Pretty much for the guys who are super efficient lmao. Solid methods and guide though  :)

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Misclique

Misclique

View PostMerk, on 20 August 2015 - 12:39 PM, said:

Pretty much for the guys who are super efficient lmao. Solid methods and guide though  :)

Yeah all these methods are for people going for 200m in everything lol. Still cool to know.
75/75Posted Image 86/99Posted Image  90/99Posted Image  52/52Posted Image  94/99Posted Image 92/99Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male

View PostMisclique, on 20 August 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

Yeah all these methods are for people going for 200m in everything lol. Still cool to know.

Powned K

Powned K

think about me often and fondly

• RSN:Kynos
    • IRC:[CP]Kynos
lol didn't know half this shit tickscape
Posted Image

Posted Image

Misclique

Misclique

View PostPowned K, on 20 August 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

This is only some of it. I might know some more if I actually thought about it but there's quite a few methods that exist that Hexis (#1 skilling clan, only top 500 EHP players can join) probably knows and just wont release. I was thinking of doing a guide on EHP come to think of it.

M_D_A

M_D_A
    • RSN:M_D_Amazing
    • IRC:M_D_A

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Integra

Integra

White Girl Slayer

• RSN:CP Integra
    • IRC:[CP]Integra

Posted Image   

Posted Image