fitness gym gear cycle

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
Dayum hgh he, well im doing national  class-A.should be ez tho. Lemme know what cycle youre doing. And ye got the same problem lmfao my Dick didnt work for weeks lol. But now ill be using test higher than Deca ;)
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

Twisted

Twisted
    • RSN:TWLSTED
    • IRC:twisted

View PostScrublets, on 29 September 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

Lol zaccy boy what show u doing? And last time I did a bulk I made the mistake of running a decca mix, was like 450 blend pretty strong stuff, but no sus and my dick died lmao. I got a heavy cycle written down with my coach just this morning after I posted this, will update a pic soon

yeah deca is hella suppressive. one 200mg shot is enough to shut you down.

You tried tren yet? Going to be doing tren and test p cycle after this one probably running test p only atm 150mg eod

$Zack

Zack

View PostTwisted, on 29 September 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

View PostScrublets, on 29 September 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

Lol zaccy boy what show u doing? And last time I did a bulk I made the mistake of running a decca mix, was like 450 blend pretty strong stuff, but no sus and my dick died lmao. I got a heavy cycle written down with my coach just this morning after I posted this, will update a pic soon

yeah deca is hella suppressive. one 200mg shot is enough to shut you down.

You tried tren yet? Going to be doing tren and test p cycle after this one probably running test p only atm 150mg eod
Naw, as long as you have test running higher than Deca then no problem. And tren aka libido killer is way more harder than Deca ;). Even tho low test high tren doses is the best. But ye its really fked up using tren higher than test. Id run HCG if i ran low test high tren tho

Twisted

Twisted
Yeah if im gonna be suppressed im leaning towards tren might get some blue pills to get me through.
Give an update as to what you end up choosing. I still have another 2-3 months for my next run.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
You guys are huge irl eh

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Twisted

Twisted
irl str doesnt stop at 99 ;) especially if we get the super duper extreme strength potion aka the juicy juicy

Scrublets

Scrublets
    • RSN:Scrublets
    • IRC:Scrublets
them blue tabs are the best - I had to use 2 full ones and a can of energy, even that only got me limp - my dick was 100% DEAD for like 4 week, girl thought I was seeing some1 else lmao

Twisted

Twisted

View PostScrublets, on 30 September 2015 - 02:29 AM, said:

them blue tabs are the best - I had to use 2 full ones and a can of energy, even that only got me limp - my dick was 100% DEAD for like 4 week, girl thought I was seeing some1 else lmao
oh true ahahah i havent tried anything suppressive yet made plenty of gains with test only might do a bit more research on tren dick lollll.

$Zack

Zack

View PostTwisted, on 01 October 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostScrublets, on 30 September 2015 - 02:29 AM, said:

oh true ahahah i havent tried anything suppressive yet made plenty of gains with test only might do a bit more research on tren dick lollll.
What results did you get from test only and what dose

Twisted

Twisted

View PostZack, on 02 October 2015 - 03:50 AM, said:

What results did you get from test only and what dose
I did one cycle of test e 500mg a week pinned twice a week for 12 weeks gained a bit over 15 lbs after pct i kept about 8 lbs
running test p atm 150mg EOD 6 weeks in and up 12 lbs running for 12 weeks may do 14 depending on joints. I like prop much better hits you faster week 2 is when it really starts to kick in. Test e took me about 6 weeks to get anything noticable in terms of weight gain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users