20 replies to this topic

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostRuneScapk, on 02 February 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

View PostA B B I Pker, on 02 February 2016 - 09:56 PM, said:

Update: RuneScapk is doing the piety part. I still need someone to do the gloves once he finishes.

I can do them as well but I'm honestly sick of doing Barrows gloves on accounts ... done like 5 quest capes on Old School RuneScape, and got like 5+ additional accounts Barrows gloves, lol. Would probably be down to do it if you pay the right price, though it's likely going to be a bit higher than what others would ask/charge mainly for motivational purposes, tbh.

Btw, almost done with the Piety quests and such. :P
Gotcha, but you would only have to do up to dragon if you wanted the job. Possibly barrows, depending on what the price is. Once you have finished up the Piety let me know if you are still interested by then :P.
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostA B B I Pker, on 02 February 2016 - 10:09 PM, said:

Update: RuneScapk is doing the piety part. I still need someone to do the gloves once he finishes.

I can do them as well but I'm honestly sick of doing Barrows gloves on accounts ... done like 5 quest capes on Old School RuneScape, and got like 5+ additional accounts Barrows gloves, lol. Would probably be down to do it if you pay the right price, though it's likely going to be a bit higher than what others would ask/charge mainly for motivational purposes, tbh.

Gotcha, but you would only have to do up to dragon if you wanted the job. Possibly barrows, depending on what the price is. Once you have finished up the Piety let me know if you are still interested by then :P.

Think we can just call it 1.5M per 1 Quest point up to 175 Quest points, or 2M per 1 Quest point to include me obtaining all skilling requirements and acquisition of Barrows gloves. Like I said, probably seems a bit pricey compared to what the norm would be, but don't really have the necessity/motivation to do it otherwise, lol. Feel free to decline though, you're not obligated to have me do your quests, haha. #nohardfeelings

As for just getting Dragon gloves, we can work out a deal on that via email; would obviously be way cheaper (similar to prices for Piety and such, depending on quests and skills still needed).

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostRuneScapk, on 02 February 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Think we can just call it 1.5M per 1 Quest point up to 175 Quest points, or 2M per 1 Quest point to include me obtaining all skilling requirements and acquisition of Barrows gloves. Like I said, probably seems a bit pricey compared to what the norm would be, but don't really have the necessity/motivation to do it otherwise, lol. Feel free to decline though, you're not obligated to have me do your quests, haha. #nohardfeelings

As for just getting Dragon gloves, we can work out a deal on that via email; would obviously be way cheaper (similar to prices for Piety and such, depending on quests and skills still needed).
Dragon gloves are what I will go with. Give me a few hours so I can get access to a computer so I will be able to put the gp on the account. I'll email you in a few minutes about the price.
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Gl

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostA B B I Pker, on 02 February 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostRuneScapk, on 02 February 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Dragon gloves are what I will go with. Give me a few hours so I can get access to a computer so I will be able to put the gp on the account. I'll email you in a few minutes about the price.

Sounds good, mate.

Fistpuncher

Fistpuncher

39 Def Unit

• RSN:CP Fist
    • IRC:[CP]Fistpuncherr
Good luck

Posted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
@$Ftw

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Pm me in ts

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Camel

Camel
    • IRC:-

View PostJasper, on 31 January 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
gl