I'm Sorry - Potter

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter
Hey everyone,

As most of you know, I used to be quite the clan hopper.  I could never make a decision on what clan to stick with and I had "friends" in almost every clan.  I say this because some of those friends weren't really my friends, they just wanted me in their clan because I've got a good account and will be a help to them in wars and preps.  I have been in Redemption for most of my time, Destruction, Supremacy, Corrupt Pures, and finally TLP.   I have had at least one true friend in each of these clans, but the clan that has always welcomed me the most was CP, especially having Fatal as such a great person and leader at the time I first joined.  I regret leaving for Redemption at the time, I had so many friends in both clans, but being in Redemption for the second time really opened my eyes to their community and how different it is from CP.  In Redemption, there were so many little cliques and the only time everyone was friends or associated with everyone else was during preps or weekend wars.  In CP, I find that everyone cares about everyone and there aren't any set cliques where people hang out 100% of the time.  Obviously, some people like people more than others, but it's different than RD.  Playing the last couple weeks and looking back on the times I've had in this clan, I realized how great my mistake was for abandoning my friends, especially Fatal and Drunk.  Not a lot of you know, but Drunk had been letting me call in preps and had been teaching me how to be a warlord, because I was really motivated to play a big role in the clan.  If I would mess something up he would be really tough on me, and I would let it get to me at times, when really I should turn that negativity into positivity and learn from the mistakes I made to become a better warlord.  Anyway, looking back on the clan history and seeing how Drunk has literally been a part of this clan for over 10 years, it shows how loyal he is and I admire that.  I want to be loyal like that not only just in Runescape, but in real life and in my relationships.  The quality that he possesses is hard to come by, especially these days, but I'm glad I realized this quality finally.  I now know that being loyal can be one of the best things for you.  He has always been so motivated for this clan and I'm sorry that I wasn't.  I am sorry Drunk.  Fatal, I am sorry as well and we used to be amazing friends and I left and lost that.  Some say you never know what you've got until it's gone, I think that applies in this case.  I would also like to apologize to every member who was in this clan from when I joined up until now.  If you have anything to learn from my mistakes, it is to be loyal and appreciate the friendships you have while you have them, and hold on to them as long as you can.  If you do something to ruin that relationship, it may never be the same and you could never get it back.  To the current members: I love you guys, and I want to be a part of this clan for the long run, whether I'm actively playing Runescape or not.  I quit for about 8 months, so it's likely that it will happen again, but if it does I will make sure to stick around and keep those friendships I made at the time.  I know this is long and may be cheesy to lot of you, but I think speaking my mind like this and letting you guys know how I feel will make you understand that I am truly sorry about being so disloyal and that I want to make up for it.  I want to be that guy who people look up to again and the person who welcomes everyone into the clan and recruits new members and makes them feel welcome.  Anyway, if you read this whole post, thank you and again, I'm sorry.  I love you all.

-Potter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Mmm, reminds me of @Jordai. Oh wait. lol

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus
fairplay fam, welcome back just stick about this time :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Laos

Laos

Rice Picker

• RSN:Pure Laos
    • IRC:[CP]Laos
really lol.

Proud member of #Beaver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Victory

Victory

Superman

• RSN:King Victory
    • IRC:[CP]Victory
Hey Jordan v2!

Posted Image

15th June 2014 -

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze
This is honestly great to read.
It's never too late to choose the right way, you just spit some truth right there man.
Happy to have you here

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter

View PostLaos, on 01 April 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

really lol.

Yes really.  I had things to say and you can choose to read it or not.  If you do, I think you'll gain something from it.  If you don't gain anything from it and feel the same way, I will never be able to change your opinion.  I said what I needed to say.  One person appreciating it is enough for me, and I already have that.  Thank you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
April fools bro?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image