Going a bit inactive ):

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
Happend to get unlucky at the arena recently and therefor I will not be playing my main account anymore. That is the account I usually play on when im online to scape.

Will most likely not be on very much on the daily basis and will probably be a bit inactive on forums aswell as teamspeak.

I will  be attending all p2p preps we got set up and will be trying to get on for f2p preps. I'll try to get on forums to see the events for the week but @$Sam feel free to let me know on snapchat if we got a p2p prep coming up. (No need to if it's too much of a hassle so dont worry about it, I know you got alot on your plate right now.)

I havent been the guy to get on for too many weekend trips and will probably be harder to actually get on for any of those right now as I got no motivation for any clanning right now. But I will be here for p2p preps as I know you guys need it. @Jordai let me know when you wanna finnish the topic coz that's the last thing I wanna finnish as for as helping out the clan goes.

Best of luck and try enjoy eachothers company, keep the flame wars between the oldschool members and try not to flame any new members as they wont feel welcome if that's the first impression they get.

EDIT:
The situation

I will focus on getting a job alot more and losing motivation to my addiction which is RuneScape will help me in that goal.
Yes I called it an addiction, I legit got on every day and had so much fun doing whatever, pvming, talking to my boys, helping people with Fire Capes, coming on to prep and compete.

I really didnt search for any jobs or anything because my family is so nice and I get to live at home, get free food have so much fun talking to people like @^Luke, @@SixRings @^Fatal @$Neal (and alot more of you guys, just decided to mention top 4 best friend in here)on teamspeak. Life was so great and I honestly got sick of myself not paying back and not moving out and not getting a job. Yet I continued to log doing the same thing everyday. I've realised that it's been an addiction that I had to break.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
I love you.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Nate

Nate

#bucket-team

• RSN:Papi Nawrus
    • IRC:[CP]Nate or `Nate
I remember when I got cleaned at the duel arena last week bro, I know how u feel. Kept my head high and got back up there.

Looked up to u @Ricke , let me know if u need anything.

Good luck in ur future endeavors and wherever you go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex %Council of Leet Tactics (closed)

Ex %Officer of Activation (closed)

Ex +Oldschool of Massacre (closed)

Ex %Elite of Conviction V1 (inactive)

Current +Retired of Corrupt Pures

~Corrupted Since 2013

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo
Goodluck my homie

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke

View PostNate, on 05 June 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:

I remember when I got cleaned at the duel arena last week bro, I know how u feel. Kept my head high and got back up there.

Haha thanks, I have been very unlucky at the duel arena several times losing 1b 3 times (All money made through PVM'ing / Fire capes) Never have I made any money at the duel arena and I had about 10% chance to get cleaned every single time, yet it happens.

I decided to just go sell all my items and go try make 100m with 1b, lost it all, all 3 times.
I will focus on getting a job alot more and losing motivation to my addiction which is RuneScape will help me in that goal.
Yes I called it an addiction, I legit got on every day and had so much fun doing whatever, pvming, talking to my boys, helping people with Fire Capes, coming on to prep and compete.

I really didnt search for any jobs or anything because my family is so nice and I get to live at home, get free food have so much fun talking to people like @$Luke, @ @$Fatal on teamspeak. Life was so great and I honestly got sick of myself not paying back and not moving out and not getting a job. Yet I continued to log doing the same thing everyday. I've realised that it's been an addiction that I had to break.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Nate

Nate

#bucket-team

• RSN:Papi Nawrus
    • IRC:[CP]Nate or `Nate

View PostRicke, on 05 June 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

View PostNate, on 05 June 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:

Haha thanks, I have been very unlucky at the duel arena several times losing 1b 3 times (All money made through PVM'ing / Fire capes) Never have I made any money at the duel arena and I had about 10% chance to get cleaned every single time, yet it happens.

I decided to just go sell all my items and go try make 100m with 1b, lost it all, all 3 times.

I really didnt search for any jobs or anything because my family is so nice and I get to live at home, get free food have so much fun talking to people like @$Luke, @ @$Fatal on teamspeak. Life was so great and I honestly got sick of myself not paying back and not moving out and not getting a job. Yet I continued to log doing the same thing everyday. I've realised that it's been an addiction that I had to break.
i see how it is man. Good luck much love we will hold it down for u<3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex %Council of Leet Tactics (closed)

Ex %Officer of Activation (closed)

Ex +Oldschool of Massacre (closed)

Ex %Elite of Conviction V1 (inactive)

Current +Retired of Corrupt Pures

~Corrupted Since 2013

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Best of luck brother. Was nice seeing you first join and move your way up the ranks. Hope to see you around every now and then :) (YOU WONT BE WORKING 24/7 SON)

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
you'll be missed bud, send me a snapchat here and there <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke

View PostStoned, on 05 June 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

you'll be missed bud, send me a snapchat here and there <3
ofc, ima do what u did man, you took a break, got ur life situated. When I do that im coming home!

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
It happens, might be heading towards the same direction.

Good luck in Life, Ricke.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users