101 replies to this topic

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
@Drunk for being stubborn as fuck and not realizing America sucks

Hehehe what do I win?

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostFtw, on 03 August 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Hehehe what do I win?
You're country is actually trash. But hey man. Thanks for letting us store our nuclear bombs in your country.

https://news.vice.com/article/american-nuclear-weapons-in-belgium-kleine-brogel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reapwah

Reapwah
    • RSN:DOMEDAILY
    • IRC:Reapwah

View PostNawrus, on 03 August 2016 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostReapwah, on 03 August 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

View PostNawrus, on 03 August 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

Wuu2 gay @reaper i dont even know that fuckin randoms fourm name hes that fuckin retarded your legit a nobody no one likes you , bring 0 to cp just next time u run a bath dont forget to bounce the toaster in the bath u fuckin fat fuck if u ever get out that wheelchair @Reapwah

@blackandre your fuckin lower than low pawn scum il dox you n send a fuckin dildo to your house kid or should i send a strobe light so u can have one of you fits that kypd you from runescape for so long watch me spam flash 2 ingame sat trip n ul fuckin roll about the floor choking on your massive tounge downy
Keep my name out your mouth while your mom has my dick in hers. There's a reason you have me muted in ts reject, go fake some more kill pics train track teeth

Good one spastic youv never been outside in your life ask @Unique if kill is real fuckin downy iv got u muted in teamspeak cause my headphones cant stand ur whineyvoice like all the glass in my house would actually break . You live in a tiki hut with wifi n spend 3 hours a day trying to log into runescape cause your fat fingers keep pressing 2 keys n u cant type out your password fuckin autist hero
No need to go outside. Your mom is feeding my fatass pineapple because she wants my cum to taste tropical while the girlfriend who left you is fanning me with a palm leaf. If you keep trying to pipe up I'll have you wash my motorcycle and call me dad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

Wuu2 gay @reaper i dont even know that fuckin randoms fourm name hes that fuckin retarded your legit a nobody no one likes you , bring 0 to cp just next time u run a bath dont forget to bounce the toaster in the bath u fuckin fat fuck if u ever get out that wheelchair @Reapwah

@blackandre your fuckin lower than low pawn scum il dox you n send a fuckin dildo to your house kid or should i send a strobe light so u can have one of you fits that kypd you from runescape for so long watch me spam flash 2 ingame sat trip n ul fuckin roll about the floor choking on your massive tounge downy
Keep my name out your mouth while your mom has my dick in hers. There's a reason you have me muted in ts reject, go fake some more kill pics train track teeth

Good one spastic youv never been outside in your life ask @Unique if kill is real fuckin downy iv got u muted in teamspeak cause my headphones cant stand ur whineyvoice like all the glass in my house would actually break . You live in a tiki hut with wifi n spend 3 hours a day trying to log into runescape cause your fat fingers keep pressing 2 keys n u cant type out your password fuckin autist hero
LOOOOOOOL

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus

View PostReapwah, on 03 August 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

No need to go outside. Your mom is feeding my fatass pineapple because she wants my cum to taste tropical while the girlfriend who left you is fanning me with a palm leaf. If you keep trying to pipe up I'll have you wash my motorcycle and call me dad

Yeh bro keep going on your a nobody just go back to guitar hero n smash the whammy bar your an anal baby. So fuckin bad it hurts . Yeh ofc u drive a motorcycle cause wearing a t shirt that says im a retard is just frowned apon . Kids got a mullet irl n wears a trench coat

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

View PostNawrus, on 03 August 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

Yeh bro keep going on your a nobody just go back to guitar hero n smash the whammy bar your an anal baby. So fuckin bad it hurts . Yeh ofc u drive a motorcycle cause wearing a t shirt that says im a retard is just frowned apon . Kids got a mullet irl n wears a trench coat
l0000000000000000000l

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

Good shit @Nawrus & @Reapwah keep it up

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View PostDrunk, on 03 August 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

View PostFtw, on 03 August 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Hehehe what do I win?
You're country is actually trash. But hey man. Thanks for letting us store our nuclear bombs in your country.

https://news.vice.com/article/american-nuclear-weapons-in-belgium-kleine-brogel

Np bro, after helping you discover your country in 1492 we now help you store your weapons so you can give a clean conscience to your naive population.

Oh hey btw, never forget

Much love from Belgium xoxo

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Reapwah

Reapwah
    • RSN:DOMEDAILY
    • IRC:Reapwah

View PostNawrus, on 03 August 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

Hey thanks for noticing my shirt. It was actually your dads, he bought it because he was retarded to believe your mom was on birth control. Which essentially lead up to their divorce when you were 6 because the doctors said they couldn't fix your deformed head

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

@$Luke - I don't appreciate you representing your 3rd tier main clan on these forums. What do we have anything to do with a clan who loses to ROT in 10 hour return fights despite being up 50? @$Six

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users