Involving new recruits and more

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter
This week we had an average of 4 events every day, that's sick. Great job everyone :-)

I think should try to get new kids involved in everything. @$Trae and I have been hosting late night PK trips every night to get to know them and help them learn. What events is everyone else doing to help them? I know most of the events everyone else hosts are minis so are you guys able to get new members  involved when you have them?

Also, we should take recruiting seriously. Even though we pulled 100 this Saturday, we need to keep recruiting so we can maintain that number one position. I'll be at the beach this week so I won't have much time to be on but when I get back I'll be going hard.

When you recruit someone, make sure to pm them in game every time you see them and keep them in cc and ts. This is the only way to get them to fall in love with CP and make them great members.

What do you guys think about bringing tank tests back? This would help us get that #1 spot in P2P.

Sorry about jumping from topic to topic. Let me know what you guys think about everything I said.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Are you coming back from the beach? :D

Also ya, You guys smashed events this week, get 1 recruit for next week to maintain #1. I can recruit all week etc

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter

View PostJordan, on 07 August 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

Also ya, You guys smashed events this week, get 1 recruit for next week to maintain #1. I can recruit all week etc

No I'm staying here forever (sarcasm).  I'll be back next Sunday.  Since my connection sucks at the beach when I'm on I won't host events, I could just try to get a couple recruits.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

View PostPotter, on 07 August 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostJordan, on 07 August 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

No I'm staying here forever (sarcasm).  I'll be back next Sunday.  Since my connection sucks at the beach when I'm on I won't host events, I could just try to get a couple recruits.
Any little thing helps bro. But if you can't don't worry.

Erase

Erase

It We

• RSN:Yeaked
    • IRC:[CP]Erase
most mini's im in consist of new kids lol that usually why we lose lol but ya ill get on recruiting etc
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Try to keep in touch with new guys. Add them ingame, poke them in TS, chill with them in TS. Don't just hang out w/ the same 2-3 ranks/elders

Remind them of events. If you see a new guy in TS, poke him or say shit like "Yo bro go read the events on forums, make sure you sign up" and so on. Helps them realize what they should be doing.
@$Potter @$Jez @$Wata @Erase @$Trae @@Stoned

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

View PostMerk, on 08 August 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

Try to keep in touch with new guys. Add them ingame, poke them in TS, chill with them in TS. Don't just hang out w/ the same 2-3 ranks/elders

Remind them of events. If you see a new guy in TS, poke him or say shit like "Yo bro go read the events on forums, make sure you sign up" and so on. Helps them realize what they should be doing.

$Trae

Trae

A Friend in a Dark Place

• IRC:[CP]Trae
i think tank tests and fight pits would be great evenets

Posted Image

Chin Unit 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUWR829ZqrE

Chin Unit vid2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4P1DCunr9E

Posted Image

Proud CP Council Since 11/16/2014
Forever bleeding purple R.i.p. TH
Posted Image
Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat
Posted Image

Ags Pk's: 1  Fury Pk's: 2  Whip Pk's :4
Pk Vid1: https://www.youtube....h?v=YL-pNbaaz3k
Pk Vid2: https://www.youtube....h?v=k-lKVbRAV94

Posted Image

Erase

Erase

It We

• RSN:Yeaked
    • IRC:[CP]Erase

View PostMerk, on 08 August 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

got you
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users