how long until war bots come into the fray

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

$Sikh

Sikh

I aren't think so

• RSN:Gilded Wins
    • IRC:Sikh
As the innovator of the pure community I can say it has already been done by yours truly @$Hotkeying. Always ten steps behind Willturb. Possibly why IR slumped into oblivion when I left B)

Spoiler

Numerous main clans actively use bot client's in F2P CLW.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-SaXm5cLjY

^Washed Up

Ryan

Ryan
    • RSN:Damage Pl0x
    • IRC:[CP]Ryan
Sv made this and still were the worst HPC so....

Current CP Contracted Enforcer - u frik around u get fuckd

Hotkeying9999

Hotkeying9999
    • RSN:Glory mager
    • IRC:Hotkeying
@$Sikh

Frenzy was garbage, even when you were peaking you still got battered by two-years-past-its-sell-by-date-intense-redemption

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHLYE4meN80

facial'd

edit: The idea you talk about in that post is extremely unpractical - which is probably why Frenzy sucked and also why no one other clan has bothered to steal the idea. My ideas however, using spies/mains all eventually became adopted. Its no good being a pioneer of useless ideas.

The type of bots that i'm suggesting will become commonplace are bots that do the warring itself.

$Sikh

Sikh

I aren't think so

View PostHotkeying, on 15 August 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

@$Sikh

Frenzy was garbage, even when you were peaking you still got battered by two-years-past-its-sell-by-date-intense-redemption

facial'd

"IR battering Frenzy in P2P"

Imagine being this delusional lol.

^Washed Up

Hotkeying9999

Hotkeying9999

View PostSikh, on 15 August 2016 - 10:50 PM, said:

@$Sikh

facial'd

feel free to watch the vid retard, initial clearance at 1.15 minutes - followed by 6 minutes of 1-sided sexual molestation.

$Sikh

Sikh

I aren't think so

View PostHotkeying, on 15 August 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

@$Sikh

facial'd

feel free to watch the vid retard, initial clearance at 1.15 minutes - followed by 6 minutes of 1-sided sexual molestation.

Ok, I'll humor your delusions. Your video shows you camping a return spot while we fought Zenith (down 15 and won btw). Your entire clan (15~ pull) stayed at GDZ whilst the main fight took place at new gate. The aforementioned video ends abruptly as we rush from new gate and wipe you, and whatever morale you had left at that point off the atlas. I don't recall losing anything to IR, ever. The fact is we went 54-4 against HPC's in prep's as a MPC, and went undefeated in the wilderness is too much for you to swallow.

When I made a troll post about Frenzy reopening I had dozens of people contact me asking to join, most of whom were never in Frenzy. Our legacy lives on, can we honestly say the same about Redemption...erm Intense Redemption. I know this is hard for you to accept, but the best thing to happen to IR was Redemption taking your name/cape and making something out of it.

^Washed Up

$Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Instead of my money got longer my Defense got Longer

• RSN:Garyy Oak
    • IRC:[CP]Ash
Juicy banter

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Braden

Braden
    • RSN:Braden
    • IRC:Braden
this has been happening since 2012 lol

nme with spam bots
di had a client where they'd type an rsn into the irc chat and members would automatically spam the rsn and attack them
rot had a f2p tanking script

edit:

View PostSikh, on 15 August 2016 - 09:22 PM, said:

As the innovator of the pure community I can say it has already been done by yours truly @$Hotkeying. Always ten steps behind Willturb. Possibly why IR slumped into oblivion when I left B)

Spoiler

Numerous main clans actively use bot client's in F2P CLW.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-SaXm5cLjY

good times

CHAIN IS LAW

Posted Image

Hotkeying9999

Hotkeying9999

View PostSikh, on 15 August 2016 - 11:27 PM, said:

View PostHotkeying, on 15 August 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

@$Sikh

facial'd

Ok, I'll humor your delusions. Your video shows you camping a return spot while we fought Zenith (down 15 and won btw). Your entire clan (15~ pull) stayed at GDZ whilst the main fight took place at new gate. The aforementioned video ends abruptly as we rush from new gate and wipe you, and whatever morale you had left at that point off the atlas. I don't recall losing anything to IR, ever. The fact is we went 54-4 against HPC's in prep's as a MPC, and went undefeated in the wilderness is too much for you to swallow.

When I made a troll post about Frenzy reopening I had dozens of people contact me asking to join, most of whom were never in Frenzy. Our legacy lives on, can we honestly say the same about Redemption...erm Intense Redemption. I know this is hard for you to accept, but the best thing to happen to IR was Redemption taking your name/cape and making something out of it.

LOL

I'll just say this, some clanning accomplishments exist in this realm and get acknowledged whereas others get created in alternate realities. Which is why some people get OP in irc with the contract and some do not.

Venom, Nexus, Frenzy, Apex - all shit clans with no history/legacy.

Kidtouchin kJ

Kidtouchin kJ
    • RSN:Smoke Fire
    • IRC:[Z]kJ

View PostHotkeying, on 15 August 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostKidtouchin kJ, on 15 August 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

currently working on a bot that knows how to lead a runescape pure clan

my robot will be able to train and war on 100 accounts at once, provide leaks in other clans, will not have to worry about having spies because my bot x100 will not be leaking

my robot will also have an 8 second return to corp programed into it as well as a 100% invo tank rate in each server!

get of my topic, troll.

nice english

almost as nice as your teeth :3

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll118/danielmoore-bucket/zlog.png

.:Click to see Awards:.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users