• RSN:Howay Man
    • IRC:Dangalang
lost 3-0 ... couldnt even finish retard @Erase / @jordai

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick
why are you both posting a losing topic of the same Mini?

This forum is to show off the Mini's that you won, not to see who posts the losing topic first.

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

Timz

Timz
    • RSN:Punishing
    • IRC:`Timz

View PostTed, on 26 September 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

This forum is to show off the Mini's that you won, not to see who posts the losing topic first.

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler

.gifs / Solo's

Spoiler

Dangalang

Dangalang

The Best

• RSN:Howay Man
    • IRC:Dangalang

View PostTimz, on 26 September 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Erase

Erase

It We

• RSN:Yeaked
    • IRC:[CP]Erase

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

1 you dont attend so pls dont pipe up
2.idc who claims the mini its still an event
3.Get Active in the pure community start attending
4.i mean if u wanna start getting events ill happily step down in your honor and ill be looking foward to screenshots of your officer board topics
@Ted
Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostErase, on 29 September 2016 - 01:05 AM, said:

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

4.i mean if u wanna start getting events ill happily step down in your honor and ill be looking foward to screenshots of your officer board topics
@Ted
Listen here you overweight cow,  you are the shittiest officer out of everyone that is at the officer rank as of now. If you step down it would not hurt the clan remotely LOL, if anything it would leave an available officer spot for someone who actually is useful to this community. You are dog shit at the game, and I here nothing but negative comments about you. Take the criticism and move on, all you have to do is post events that you helped get in this board. It looks better on you as  a rank if you post winning topics, instead of posting losing topics without a winning topic to back it up. Go look at the officer evaluations, you legit posted 0 event topic last week. You are absolutely useless, consider this your last and only warning.

Btw, it's taken you 3 days to respond to this. Goes to show how active you are on the forums. Or maybe, you were just thinking of a reply to make. If so, you could of done better than that.

@%Erase - 0

Erase

Erase

It We

View PostTed, on 29 September 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

@Ted
Listen here you overweight cow,  you are the shittiest officer out of everyone that is at the officer rank as of now. If you step down it would not hurt the clan remotely LOL, if anything it would leave an available officer spot for someone who actually is useful to this community. You are dog shit at the game, and I here nothing but negative comments about you. Take the criticism and move on, all you have to do is post events that you helped get in this board. It looks better on you as  a rank if you post winning topics, instead of posting losing topics without a winning topic to back it up. Go look at the officer evaluations, you legit posted 0 event topic last week. You are absolutely useless, consider this your last and only warning.

Btw, it's taken you 3 days to respond to this. Goes to show how active you are on the forums. Or maybe, you were just thinking of a reply to make. If so, you could of done better than that.

@%Erase - 0
yea because im always so negative lmfao...you clearly dont know me
2.reason eop cant win anything u call is because your GARBAGE @Timz can call better then u and i can clearly see why eop didnt want to keep you
3.i guess my forums activity really is killing cp l0l this clan is dying out regardless of my forum activty due to the ranks, mainly you spaz banning/kicking from ts3
4.your comment has sarcastic flame on it smh
5.I Mean untill you grow up any clan your in and are a rank of will slump. ex.cp
i mean i hate to say it but your childish behavior is the reason nobody will ever take cp seriously
@Ted @Ted @Ted
Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostErase, on 29 September 2016 - 01:25 PM, said:

View PostTed, on 29 September 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

smh..

@Erase and @Jack

@Ted

@%Erase - 0
yea because im always so negative lmfao...you clearly dont know me
2.reason eop cant win anything u call is because your GARBAGE @Timz can call better then u and i can clearly see why eop didnt want to keep you
3.i guess my forums activity really is killing cp l0l this clan is dying out regardless of my forum activty due to the ranks, mainly you spaz banning/kicking from ts3
4.your comment has sarcastic flame on it smh
5.I Mean untill you grow up any clan your in and are a rank of will slump. ex.cp
i mean i hate to say it but your childish behavior is the reason nobody will ever take cp seriously
@Ted @Ted @Ted
Yeah bro ?

LOL

Erase

Erase

It We

Legit :)
Posted Image

Timz

Timz