• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Reapwah

Reapwah
    • RSN:DOMEDAILY
    • IRC:Reapwah

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

Don't forget when you choked prepping cp and started having sudo call because you froze up lmao
Yikes brought it back to a runescape flame! Your moms gaping pussy needs some lovin' , I'll be back soon when I'm on leave to give her a good fucking
Don't forget the excess cum from Tyler when you owed him a favor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 08:52 PM, said:

Don't forget when you choked prepping cp and started having sudo call because you froze up lmao
Yikes brought it back to a runescape flame! Your moms gaping pussy needs some lovin' , I'll be back soon when I'm on leave to give her a good fucking
The only excess cum was from me, when my cum was dripping out of your moms pussy lips after I fucked her in my 2014 Honda Accord

Reapwah

Reapwah

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 08:56 PM, said:

The only excess cum was from me, when my cum was dripping out of your moms pussy lips after I fucked her in my 2014 Honda Accord
Ouch.. I really don't know why you're so proud of a 2014 Honda Accord I guess if I wasted my enlistment bonus I would be too

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Ouch.. I really don't know why you're so proud of a 2014 Honda Accord I guess if I wasted my enlistment bonus I would be too
Lmfao if we both got into a head-on collision with one another, I would walk away with minor scratches and your dumb ass would be lying dead on the pavement

Reapwah

Reapwah

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 09:05 PM, said:

Lmfao if we both got into a head-on collision with one another, I would walk away with minor scratches and your dumb ass would be lying dead on the pavement
Sheesh you smart. No wonder you're in the Air Force lmao and if you think this is my only vehicle youre sadly mistaken lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 09:25 PM, said:

Sheesh you smart. No wonder you're in the Air Force lmao and if you think this is my only vehicle youre sadly mistaken lol
Your daddy's motorcycle and your mommy's mini van, lol dumb mexican

Reapwah

Reapwah

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

I really don't know if you think calling me a Mexican is insulting me lol im sorry your parents sent you to the military and made you waste your  money on a Honda sedan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

I really don't know if you think calling me a Mexican is insulting me lol im sorry your parents sent you to the military and made you waste your  money on a Honda sedan.
"Your parents made you waste your money on a car" Nigga are you slow or just uneducated? I'm giving way too much attention to your dumb ass LOL.

Reapwah

Reapwah

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 10:08 PM, said:

"Your parents made you waste your money on a car" Nigga are you slow or just uneducated? I'm giving way too much attention to your dumb ass LOL.
I'm sorry your Air Force thinking made you waste your money on a Honda

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostReapwah, on 03 October 2016 - 10:11 PM, said:

View PostTed, on 03 October 2016 - 10:08 PM, said:

I'm sorry your Air Force thinking made you waste your money on a Honda
Cringe Lord LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users