Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostDisloyal, on 16 October 2016 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJimberino, on 16 October 2016 - 10:23 PM, said:

I need a legit person who can sell me 2 maxed pures?

Interested in this one? I am the original creator, and have account access, but @Nawrus owns it at the moment (he bought it from me), though he and I never use it.

Posted Image
No?
Why do you think you have the right to sell someone elses account? Also if narwus is in on selling in...again no. That kid scammed me and a few other people in the clan. He lost the right to make money off of CP.

If I ever see you attempt to sell this shit again I'll send your retarded ass right to supremacy.com

@$Jasper as my witness.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

That being said....I got a lvl72, 1 def 60 atk, 80s in range Mage and str fs

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper

View PostJoey Venom, on 17 October 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

Interested in this one? I am the original creator, and have account access, but @Nawrus owns it at the moment (he bought it from me), though he and I never use it.

Posted Image
No?
Why do you think you have the right to sell someone elses account? Also if narwus is in on selling in...again no. That kid scammed me and a few other people in the clan. He lost the right to make money off of CP.

If I ever see you attempt to sell this shit again I'll send your retarded ass right to supremacy.com

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostJasper, on 17 October 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

Posted Image
No?

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

Lmao, chill. I was just throwing the idea out there, in case Nawrus wanted to sell it to Jimberino, since the account is never used. I wasn't going to sell it on his behalf, I don't even own the account anymore. I didn't realize all this crazy shit happened with Nawrus, I haven't been active for the past 4 months; I don't even know what happened, but apparently he isn't part of CP anymore. Also, I don't give two shits about Supremacy, so you can quit making references to that pure clan, as I never PKed with them, and haven't played on a pure in over a year. CP is the only clan I've been part of since EoC.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostDisloyal, on 17 October 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

Posted Image
No?

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

Lmao, chill. I was just throwing the idea out there, in case Nawrus wanted to sell it to Jimberino, since the account is never used. I wasn't going to sell it on his behalf, I don't even own the account anymore. I didn't realize all this crazy shit happened with Nawrus, I haven't been active for the past 4 months; I don't even know what happened, but apparently he isn't part of CP anymore. Also, I don't give two shits about Supremacy, so you can quit making references to that pure clan, as I never PKed with them, and haven't played on a pure in over a year. CP is the only clan I've been part of since EoC.

Typical supremacy member response. Confirm? @$Jasper

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostUnique, on 17 October 2016 - 01:10 AM, said:

Posted Image
Didnt nawrus end up scamming people in cp? o.0?

No idea, but if all you guys are making that claim, then apparently he did, lol.

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostJoey Venom, on 17 October 2016 - 10:17 AM, said:

Posted Image
No?

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

You're retarded. The only account I play is Disloyal, a maxed main.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostDisloyal, on 17 October 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

Posted Image
No?

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

That's the account you sold then took back right? You right, I'll leave you alone and def let you sell that pure here.. you got a gud history of selling accounts.

And it's spelled "retarted"

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper

View PostJoey Venom, on 17 October 2016 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostDisloyal, on 17 October 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

Posted Image
No?

@$Jasper as my witness.
Confirmed.

That's the account you sold then took back right? You right, I'll leave you alone and def let you sell that pure here.. you got a gud history of selling accounts.

And it's spelled "retarted"
He reminds me of [Hi]Daddy ^

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users