Take A Fucking Seat

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Tony`

Tony`
    • RSN:Drunk Senpai
    • IRC:[CP]Tony
@Disloyal u butthurt af lmao get rekted, youre just a nerd who judges people lives based off social media or forums, you know nothing about either of us and i can assure you i live a happy life and surround my self with positive vibes, vibes on the internet have nothing to do with my life you pussy keyboard warrior get a life and stop e-dating

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image    Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris
lmfao @Disloyal feels good being fat knowing that i can eat what ever when ever cuz im not 10k in  debt to rsorder lmfaofmaofmal WAHAHAHAAH

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Chris

Chris

View PostDisloyal, on 09 November 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

@Tony` @$Chris

Do you two really have nothing better to do with your life than talk shit about other people? Is this really the environment you're going to waste your time alive creating; one in which no one appreciates nor gives a fuck about your meaningless existences? How about you both grow the fuck up and show some respect to other people, especially those who have never wronged anyone, while you have done nothing but scammed and taken advantage of other people for the sake of personal gain, you self-centered fucks. Lose the fucking egotistical negativity and maybe you'll actually be relevant some day. Until then, keep rotting away as the miserable, immoral shitters that greed and money have changed you into, while I surround myself with intelligent, positive people that are genuinely inspiring others, amounting to something in life.

LMFAO YOU SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH DEAD ZOMBIES WUU2 LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES SO MAD WAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!  MONEY CHANGED ME BUT MONEY MADE YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH COMPOUNDING INTREST AND DEBT TAKES AWAY FROM UR LIFE MUWAHAHAHAHAAA

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
Simmer down ladies

$Chris

Chris

@Tony` @$Chris

Do you two really have nothing better to do with your life than talk shit about other people? Is this really the environment you're going to waste your time alive creating; one in which no one appreciates nor gives a fuck about your meaningless existences? How about you both grow the fuck up and show some respect to other people, especially those who have never wronged anyone, while you have done nothing but scammed and taken advantage of other people for the sake of personal gain, you self-centered fucks. Lose the fucking egotistical negativity and maybe you'll actually be relevant some day. Until then, keep rotting away as the miserable, immoral shitters that greed and money have changed you into, while I surround myself with intelligent, positive people that are genuinely inspiring others, amounting to something in life.

LMFAO NIGGA U SAID U NEVER WRONGED ANYONE L0000L. Listen here faggot, get really close to ur monitor because I am going to whisper. You used kevins account to stake ~2bill of everyone's gear while trainning for them lmfao. Back to the flax field retard. You said money never changed you but when you were addicted to staking you used to use people lmfao!!!!!.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Taneks

Taneks
    • RSN:Taneks
    • IRC:CP
Holy shit its hard to read this post so much scolling

KFC

KFC
    • RSN:Wo Ai Ni
    • IRC:[CP]Antonio

View PostChris, on 09 November 2016 - 04:22 PM, said:

@Tony` @$Chris

LMFAO NIGGA U SAID U NEVER WRONGED ANYONE L0000L. Listen here faggot, get really close to ur monitor because I am going to whisper. You used kevins account to stake ~2bill of everyone's gear while trainning for them lmfao. Back to the flax field retard. You said money never changed you but when you were addicted to staking you used to use people lmfao!!!!!.
u dumb monkeys are fighting over runescape. god fucking bless

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users