Engel Introduction

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Engel Arrow

Engel Arrow
    • RSN:Engel Arrow
    • IRC:Engel
Basic Info:

1) What is your current RuneScape Display Name?
Engel Arrow

2) What are your previous RuneScape Display Names?
Smitheriux, drinks alot, waffles n ko (all of which were pre-eoc) and Bpureblood (later on banned for botting)

3) What is your IRC nick?
Engel
4) Do you plan on joining CP?
I suppose so

Clanning Info:

1) What clan are you currently in?
None

2) What are your previous clans? Please explain why you left.

To make it as relevant as possible, I'll attempt to only specify clans with regard to Oldschool Runescape, because I had a long clanning history before RS3 was launched with long and different stories altogether. So, RT (Risk Takers) is one of such OSRS pure clans, in which I was for around half a year until it demised due to failure in leadership decisions. Afterwards, I fought for VT (vitality) for several months which I later neglected given the intensive workload in uni as well as a dramatic change in board members that I did not favor. Finally, I was in Doom for approximately half a year untill it somewhat closed?I dunno what happened actually since I hadn't been actively following the clan news, given that I had had an intense exams session in Spring.  Now I have been clanless for nearly 4 months and attempting to finally apply somewhere (i.e., CP in this case) because I'll have more free time to pk and engage in other clan activites given the upcoming Christmas holidays.

3) Where did you hear about Corrupt Pures?
Everywhere I go to in wildy apparently. Also, being addressed by one of your members everyday who, in a mature and polite manner, try to convince me of joining your ranks of greatness.

Real Life Info:

1) What is your real name?

Juozas (referred to as Joseph by English-speaking people as it is easier to pronounce)

2) What is your age?

21 (getting old...).

3) Where are you located?
I study in the UK, but I'm originally from Lithuania (gmt +2) where I only stay during the Xmas and Summer holidays.

4) What are some of your hobbies?

Philosophy, Psychology, History, Karts, Racing, Formula 1, Snooker/Pool, Volleyball, Chess, Travelling, Literature, and Runescape of course (ah, the nostalgia...)

5) Anything else you would like to add?
Na, I suppose my intro is long enough already, so no need to perplex things with more long and boring facts :D.

X O

X O

Just CP It

• RSN:Focus CP
    • IRC:[CP]X O
Welcome to CP Juozas glad to have you onboard man. :)

Posted Image

$Jez

Jez
    • RSN:dmg
    • IRC:jez
hi
Current Elder of Corrupt Pures 2013-
Ex Member of unbreakable 2017
Ex Council of Ruin 2016
Ex high council of Olympus 2014/16
Ex member of mayhem 2016
Ex advanced of Sko 2014
Ex elite of Nemesis-2013/14
Ex member of Historical Pures - 2013

Posted Image

Engel Arrow

Engel Arrow
By the way, could I be given the permissions to be able to change my avatar/profile etc. >.<?

$Andre

Andre
    • RSN:3
    • IRC:monhs
@Engel Arrow how long have you studied in the uk? your english is amazing considering you're lithuanian

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
Hello

Engel Arrow

Engel Arrow

View PostAndre, on 26 November 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

@Engel Arrow how long have you studied in the uk? your english is amazing considering you're lithuanian

I'm currently @ my final year (3rd year) of study at Durham University. Possibly developed my written communication skills through all those looong essays, since I'm doing a social science programme. Yet, my English is far from perfect I believe ;d

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
Nice detailed intro.

Welcome to CP.

Btw do you remember who referred you to join CP?

Posted Image

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Haha, glad to see you finally intro'd! I remember walking up to you in-game just a couple of days ago.(I'm King Of CP)

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six
Welcome to CP, finally someone who knows how to fill out an intro

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users