33 replies to this topic

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostSix, on 02 January 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostMitch, on 02 January 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

honestly, it's whoever wins that AFC showdown between Pats/Chiefs.
I still just don't think Alex Smith is good enough to beat Tom in Tom's house...but if he does no team will stop the Chiefs

Pats versus Packers.

You heard it here first.

Tom Brady wins, and then shocks the world by retiring.

btw, lol'ing @ all you weird kids that think the Cowgirls will do anything in the playoffs.
hopefully that weirdo that said he bets me $1,000 that the Cowboys will win the Superbowl quotes me on this thread and wants to bet it still.

Whoever that was, bet is still on
Chiefs over Steelers after we blew them out this year? Cmon Mitch I know you're a Bengals fan but cmon
I'm sorry but the Steelers defense is absolute trash and KC's secondary/DL is healthy now.

Yeah, Chiefs over Steelers any day of the week lol, especially when Alex Smith is health(ier)

Also, KC would have homefield advantage. Two of their losses are last second FGs. They're the underdog this year once again and if they manage to get past the GOAT then watch out

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six

View PostMitch, on 02 January 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

I still just don't think Alex Smith is good enough to beat Tom in Tom's house...but if he does no team will stop the Chiefs

Pats versus Packers.

You heard it here first.

btw, lol'ing @ all you weird kids that think the Cowgirls will do anything in the playoffs.
hopefully that weirdo that said he bets me $1,000 that the Cowboys will win the Superbowl quotes me on this thread and wants to bet it still.

Chiefs over Steelers after we blew them out this year? Cmon Mitch I know you're a Bengals fan but cmon
I'm sorry but the Steelers defense is absolute trash and KC's secondary/DL is healthy now.

Yeah, Chiefs over Steelers any day of the week lol, especially when Alex Smith is health(ier)

Also, KC would have homefield advantage. Two of their losses are last second FGs. They're the underdog this year once again and if they manage to get past the GOAT then watch out
Have u watched the past 5 games? I'm pretty sure we're top 10 in every defensive category in the past 5 weeks, plus our offense is unstoppable be real with urself Mitchy

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry
green bay will beat the cowboys and go to face the patriots in the superbowl and green bay will win

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostSix, on 02 January 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostMitch, on 02 January 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

Pats versus Packers.

You heard it here first.

Have u watched the past 5 games? I'm pretty sure we're top 10 in every defensive category in the past 5 weeks, plus our offense is unstoppable be real with urself Mitchy
Yeah, Andy Dalton torched the Steelers in the first half, and a medicore Jeremy Hill ran all over them. Your secondary is ass and your LB's will not stop Travis Kelce lol.
Also, you nearly lost to the Browns playing every starter you have...?

l0l

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry

View PostToxine, on 02 January 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

AFC
Steelers Vs. Dolphins , Winner : Steelers, LeVeon Bell/Big Ben/Antonio Brown too much for the Dolphins
Texans Vs. Raiders, Winner : Texans, Derrick Carr is out and the Texans have a much better chance winning with Savage rather then bust of the century Osweiller

NFC
Seahawks Vs. Lions , Winner : Seahawks, Post-Season Seahawks is scary. Lions choked at home vs the Packers, no way they can beat them at Seattle.
Packers Vs. Giants , Winner : Packers, they're on a 6 win streak. Rodgers in MVP mode and that scramble too op. Eli will throw up like 3 picks anyways hahaha.

@Drunk I cant wait to see OBJ cry again lmao

MY BBOy

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Giants vs Pats. If the giants can beat the Packers they will go all the way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Remy

Remy
    • RSN:Jobbers
    • IRC:Remy-
gz on the super bowl patriots

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE