So what do I do?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
So, I bought a level 94 account to start clanning again for CP, but then you guys are all saying that we are now transitioning into 1 def, 60-88 combat accounts, but it wont last more than 1-2 months.

So do I just make a new account?....I dont want to feel like I just wasted money buying an account that will never be used.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
We have way too many kids with 30+ def already, I'm pretty sure if we decided to go 60-88 there wouldn't be enough members making new accounts.

I'm predicting our course of action is more than likely going to be sticking with 1-39 def while attempting to garner some action, in hopes that clans will move back up in the near future.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostFatal, on 03 April 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

We have way too many kids with 30+ def already, I'm pretty sure if we decided to go 60-88 there wouldn't be enough members making new accounts.

I'm predicting our course of action is more than likely going to be sticking with 1-39 def while attempting to garner some action, in hopes that clans will move back up in the near future.

What about preps? Will other clans only fight 1 def in Cwars preps? This is the one I'm mostly worried about because as of now, I can't really make weekend trips, so I'd only expect to be on during the week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostEarmuffs, on 03 April 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

What about preps? Will other clans only fight 1 def in Cwars preps? This is the one I'm mostly worried about because as of now, I can't really make weekend trips, so I'd only expect to be on during the week.

No idea.  We're already fighting apex this week which I'm assuming is an mpc, so I'm guessing we'd be able to find some preps.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton

View PostEarmuffs, on 03 April 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

I think we will still do preps on hpc accounts, and i guess 94 cb is fine for lpc

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

This level 88 combat restriction is retarded and won't last, lol, just keep 'Scaping with your current account - if it's a pure, then it's usable in clan communities/fights.

$lpunchb4bys

lpunchb4bys

Get 39 Defence

• RSN:Mr Fuh Q
    • IRC:`Ploot
dont be a pussy get 39 def

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
That account should be fine honestly. As long as you can hit level 70-80s in 15-18 wildy I don't see the problem.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
@Ezena sell Earry your account lol!

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards