How I personally go about recruiting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

For a few of you who don't know how to approach someone about pure clanning whenever you'd want to bring them into the clan, here's a way i've been using since pre EOC.

I usually approach pures after looking them up asking, "Yo aren't you [insert random actual clan here](the reason I say actual clan so that way if their in an opposing clan they'll more than likely say  "No im in such&such" ; This approach works so well in my clanning history easily 9/10 & saves you time & effort

From there you'd talk to them about CP, I usually say ,
"Oh I thought you were, lol im apart of Corrupt Pures we fight them alot" - "We've been around 12+ years you could YouTube us, may I add you?" easily from there it's sure or not at the moment. W/e they add me I always say "Thanks for letting me add you bro, yeah we have a cc "Chain is Law" come in :D. That's whenever you say something like "Hey fellas quit your pking to welcome "recruit_name"

Adding the recruit is very important because throughout the week you wanna let them know if we have events going on & could ask all the questions personally rather than in cc about Teamspeak or coming on the forums just in case they blow you off, you don't want that being something shown publicly. Honestly just common you'll come across people who are afraid of coming on those due to past hacks or just personal safety, don't feel bad.

Whenever the recruit comes into TS contact an admin on TS by poking to give CF then moving the recruit into a 2/3 person room because we don't have any idea about the person or how they feel about trolls like some of the Teamspeak comedians *not saying names* we have in the channels. From there you wanna speak to your person one on one, welcoming yourself & lay the ground about the clan, the teamspeak for what it's used for & the type of dumbasses we harbor & warn them about the banter (not to take it to heart), the events we have, the clanning scene & get them to ask you questions. From there you'll tell them about to sign up on forums if they didn't check it out yet, dont pressure them ofc but just assure them with that they'll get added into clanchat. From there w/e their signing up you wanna contact a admin who used to be leader or HC to help reassure about the recruit, let them get their words in about CP & to the recruit as well. From there it's all up to our ranks to choose what's right ofc but you've done your part & welcomed someone into our community! From there if all goes well tell them to bookmark the TS server & intro up. After the intro i'd tell the recruit "Let's go down a channel." From there you go into a channel with your guys you're really cool with & welcome them to the other guys in the channel & tell them to post on intro, make sure you reassure the recruit to stay active on TS & check forums at the very least once a day along with setting a site avatar.

If the person is hesitant on coming on TeamSpeak or Forums

If they don't want to come on TS let them know we also have discord & that's w/e I pm them my Discord name & add them on discord (not to the offical CP Discord yet) reassure them that Teamspeak will be easier to communicate on there along with the fact we have a history of YouTube videos & we're the real deal. From there they'll be probs 50/50 but work your magic if this situation happens

• Tell them to YouTube us along with checking out the offical CPtube channel
  • Get them to add you
  • Welcome them to clanchat
  • talk one on one
Just sharing my idea that I always use whenever I come across pures especially in PVP worlds or sand crabs/GE

Posted Image

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom
All valid points. I personally just ask if they're in a clan and if they respond no, I tell them to join 'chain is law' cc

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
Great topic.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

View PostPersian Tom, on 14 May 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

All valid points. I personally just ask if they're in a clan and if they respond no, I tell them to join 'chain is law' cc

This works as well, but if you're not busy like our leader here talk to these people lol

Posted Image

$Juan

Juan
    • RSN:ADlDAS
    • IRC:[CP]Juan
nice only wish i didnt have school n work..
Posted Image
Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
I'll pay you 5m to take a real vid of yourself recruiting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
I have too bad english for this

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
very good topic @@SZN, I'm about that recruit life.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe
This man is focused.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostBatman, on 14 May 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

very good topic @@SZN, I'm about that recruit life.
smh you got 0 recruits zzzzzzzz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users