Are you going to miss Disloyals PK Videos?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you going to miss Disloyals PK Videos? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to miss Disloyals PK Videos?

1. Yes (9 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. No (12 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostDrunk, on 23 May 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

View PostDisloyal, on 22 May 2017 - 04:05 AM, said:

View PostDrunk, on 18 May 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostSZN, on 18 May 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

I enjoyed his clips & editing them, nice guy sucks he had to be DISLOYAL
Wow.

I'm not disloyal to anyone in this clan. I made the mistake of staking other people's money and losing it (with the hopes of generating a profit), while being unable to afford a refund to them - something I obviously regret and can no longer do, because I sold my maxed main account. I have a lot of real-world problems right now that are keeping me from refunding the affected people, but I will once I financially recover and regain stability in my life, which may take weeks or even months. Whether people trust this as true or not, does not matter to me, because I'm only going to return to the Corrupt Pures website and TeamSpeak channel to repay people, not to actively participate in this or any other clan community.

@KFC 30M
@$Chemz $95
@$Shiny $120
@Sensitive 150M
And my 50M @Disloyal which you took off Sensitives low level. Fucking retard.

???

Like a week ago, I removed 150M off the account "extra vodkaa" that I believe all belongs to @Sensitive. I have no idea whether your 50M is included in that or not. If you're referring to some other 50M and/or something that happened more recently, then you're talking to the wrong person.

It's disgusting how you people keep making unfounded accusations against me. I haven't logged onto anybody else's account in several days. All that I owe to anybody in Corrupt Pures is what's in the aforementioned post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users