• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

$Oneddd

Oneddd
    • IRC:Oneddd
Fuck intros

List of motivational shit:

Zyzz
Pretty much any of his vids. He's probably the main guy who got me and thousands of others motivated to get into lifting/bodybuilding. If you haven't heard of him, you've either been living under a rock or are "half-retarded", as drunk would say. What made him so famous/popular was the fact that he started off as a super skinny gamer( He used to play 12hrs of World of Warcraft a day and was really famous on there. He was also a top ranked player.) He started off at 6'2" 130lbs, which is extremely skinny, and eventually reached 6'2" 220lbs @ like 6-7% body fat. He mainly lived up to the stereotype of a jacked guy for the lulz in his videos, which also brought him fame. He built a great fan base and got thousands of people off the couch and inspired many to pursue the aesthetic lifestyle. Unfortunately, his bodybuilding career came to an end,due to his tragic death in Thailand. Zyzz passed away on August 5th 2011 and was only 22 years old. Here are some of his most popular vids:

I know there's plenty of other vids out there, but these are the ones that came straight to mind. If you have any others, just post them below.

Edit: I'm limited on the amount of vids I can post so I'll post them in a reply.
******CP MASTER RACE******
Feb. 15 09'

$Oneddd

Oneddd
Vids dedicated to Zyzz:

Other motivational vids:

Feb. 15 09'

$Oneddd

Oneddd
Post #2 cont.:

Great movie by Arnold. Here's part 1.

And probably the biggest you can get while being natural lol. Still a great physique, which I'm aiming for.

Feb. 15 09'

$Humble

Humble

Who says money cant grow on trees?

yea hes my hero ;D

u mirin bra?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/880/16humble.png

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555434_296227813800628_100002402344572_627712_1009605407_n.jpg

Melanie Iglasias <3 Spoiled Below

Spoiler

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
My ego.
Myself
Me wanting to do so.
Makes me feel good.
Vagina

As for zyzz,when i first saw him,i automatically assumed he was gay so i avoided seeing any vid of him.Until found out somewhere he wasn't. The fans are what made me  watch his vids with all the u mirin shit and it got stuck in my head,lol, with all the spamming of him on bodybuildin.com site,which they hated him and his followers (the usual older members)

Also heard he was a prod of datdere celltech :/

Alot of skinny guys use him as motivation because he was a boney fuk himself before,but as for the usual others,No.

Rip

Edited by Pop, 14 April 2012 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
howd he die?

Posted Image

Siik

Siik
    • RSN:Clappin
Nice

Posted Image

Posted Image

Proud Ex-High-Council of Activation

$Oneddd

Oneddd

View Post`Humble, on 14 April 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

yea hes my hero ;D

u mirin bra?
Good guy gone too soon.

View PostPop, on 14 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

My ego.
Myself
Me wanting to do so.
Makes me feel good.
Vagina

As for zyzz,when i first saw him,i automatically assumed he was gay so i avoided seeing any vid of him.Until found out somewhere he wasn't. The fans are what made me  watch his vids with all the u mirin shit and it got stuck in my head,lol, with all the spamming of him on bodybuildin.com site,which they hated him and his followers (the usual older members)

Also heard he was a prod of datdere celltech :/

Alot of skinny guys use him as motivation because he was a boney fuk himself before,but as for the usual others,No.

Rip
ALWAYS leave your ego at the door. Haha, I've hurt myself too many times because I was scared of looking like a little bitch to pick up smaller weights.

Same here. When I first saw a vid I was like wow this guy is a fucken faggot lol. But I just kept on watching and found his vids pretty funny.
And as for celltech, I bet if you were to step into a gym right now, you could pick out a handful of guys who are on it lol. It's hard to come by an aesthetic physique that's natty now days. And even though he was on it, it still doesn't take away from all that he accomplished. His physique was built on pure dedication and hard work. Having to hit the gym everyday and stick to a diet for 5 years straight is tough and I doubt half the people in todays world would be able to stick with it for that long lol.

I know plenty of others (on the internet lol) who still admire him for what he's done, even though they're already jacked. A lot of people admire the lifestyle he lived (not giving a fuck about anything and living life to the fullest with plenty of lulz). He's still the best troll to walk  the planet lol. He trolled online and irl, which was great.

View PostFurl, on 14 April 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

howd he die?
Undiagnosed heart defect.
Feb. 15 09'

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
dam

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
i think jump was motivated by this he had the same signature and post few videos about this?
what was his username was on WoW?

Edited by Kunsang, 14 April 2012 - 06:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users