5 Fun Ways To Jack Off

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion

5 Fun Ways To Jack Off

We have it pretty good in this modern world of ours. Masturbation used to be something completely shunned and religiously derided. Now, you've successfully come to a place on the internet that's going to teach you new and different ways to masturbate. What a wonderful world! Looking for 5 fun ways to jack off? Believe it or not, there are actually dozens of different ways to jack off. Of course, the most popular way to jack off is to simply use one hand, but that gets boring after awhile, no? It is always good to change up the way that you jack off every once in awhile so that you don't get bored with masturbating. You will definitely not be disappointed if you test out any of the below fun ways to jack off.
  • The Mushroom. The head of your penis is the most sensitive part of your penis. The mushroom method of jacking off involves using one hand to hold your penis, while you use the other to rub the head of your penis in a circular motion. You will cum a lot faster using this fun way to jack off because of the stimulation that you are providing to the head of your penis.
  • Campfire Method. The campfire method is pretty straight forward, but you might want to use lubrication to avoid burning your penis. The campfire method, one of five fun ways to jack off, involves placing your penis between your hands and moving your hands back and forth. If you are having a hard time visualizing this fun way of jacking off, think of how you would rub two sticks together to start a fire.
  • Interlocking Grip. For the interlocking grip method of jacking off, you will need to put your hands together and interlock your fingers. You will then place your interlocked hands over your penis and begin to move your hands up and down. This method causes a great amount of friction on your penis, so you will definitely want to use lubrication.
  • Boxer Rub. If you are looking for a fun and easy way to jack off, the boxer rub is for you. You will need to leave your boxers on for this fun way of jacking off. The boxer run method involves using your knuckles to rub your penis in an up and down motion. If you'd like, you can use your other hand to grab your testicles while you are rubbing your penis.
  • Wring It Out. The wring it out method of jerking off is the final fun way to jack off. This method is not for everyone, and lubrication is absolutely required. With the wring it out method of masturbating, you will use both of your hands to grab and twist your penis in a slow manner. To visualize this method better, think of how you would wring out a wet cloth.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
l0l very creative.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky
i have done all 5. If you have also then like this post!

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
it takes 2 mins for me if i go hardcore.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
L0L good read rob

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
I do the wring it out dry.

Posted Image

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
damm some of them sound painful ;o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
1 and 5 been done
Posted Image

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
fucking virgins

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Humble

Humble

Who says money cant grow on trees?

cool.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/880/16humble.png

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555434_296227813800628_100002402344572_627712_1009605407_n.jpg

Melanie Iglasias <3 Spoiled Below

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users